Chapter 6 ~ Thanks Kitty

From previous chapter~

Our laughing died down and an idea popped in my head. I stand up and lended my hand to Marinette and said "Care to dance, Purrr-incess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette POV

I went to sleep after I talked to Chat. I hope he gets well.

•~•

I woke up to a warm feeling like a pillow. I hugged it tighter and felt it move. I opened my eyes and saw it was Chat. I quickly let go and blush deeply.

I turned the other way and squealed. Then I slowly turn back looking at his chiseled chin. I touch his nose and he twitched. Then I touch his forehead. All of a sudden he grabbed me and pulled me tight to his chest. "Chat?"

He was still sleeping. But he mumbled "Thanks Mari" My eyes were wide. Why did he say that. I hug him back a little and he hugged me even tighter causing me to blush like an idiot.

I slowly put a pillow in my position and got up. I guess I can make some for him when he wakes up. I went down stairs and started making cookies and brownies. " Marinette what are you doing?" I guess Tikki's awake. "I'm cooking for Chat" "Oh, let me help"

•~•

We were done with putting the dough in the tray now it's time for them to bake. I watched tv while I waited and I turned to the classical channel. About an hour later I heard beeping and smoke. I turned the tv off and quickly raced to the oven.

"Chat, help!" He rushed down stairs looking very scared and ready to pounce. As I was fanning the oven I said"Chaaattt, I think it's burning!" Chat quickly turned off the stove and opened it. I cover my eyes as the hot steam waved over me.

Chat looked in the oven with a wided eyed, confused look. I guess he thought I was in trouble. "Really Marinette, you scared me" Hehe.

"I didn't know you were sucha scaredy cat" I say as I put my hands on my hips. "Am not" he whines. "Are to" I say back.

Then he gave me a look, like he was about to kill me. I run away screaming and laughing around my living room. Then he catches me from behind and threw me on the sofa causing me to hit the remote and turning in the tv.

He then bounced beside me laughing like crazy. Then our laughing got softer. He stood up and put his hand in out. "Care to dance, Purrr-incess" I looked at him blushing softly getting this weird tingle in my stomach. "O-Okay" I replied. I took his hand slowly and he pulled me up to his chest.

Like this morning, it was nic-
No, don't think like should that, Marinette!

I looked up slowly with my mouth a little parted. Then he smirked at me and started twirling me around and did th cliché dip. Then he pulls me up slowly and we stare in each other's eyes.

His eyes are like shining emeralds.

We both slowly close our eyes growing closer and closer together, our lips about to touch. "Chat?" I whispered.

"Yes, Purrr-incess" He says with lust.

We were so close until *ding*

The door to the bakery open and Chat quickly backed away. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed really hard. I blushed hard as well.

"Oh my gosh is that Chat Noir?!" It was Alya. "Chat, Chat, can I get a interview with you on how it is being sidekick for Ladybug?" She said excitedly.

Sidekick?

"Okay, sure" He looked sad for some reason.

"Well If you don't mind, can we go do it right now?" Then Chat looked at me.

"Go ahead, I'll be here if you need me"

He looked at Alya and then again, back at me. "Go, go Kitty" And he smiled and waved bye and left. Alya gave me a tumbs up before she left also.

Well, back to work I guess.

•~•

I go outside and drink a cup of coffee, waiting for Chat. I closed the shop and sat on the balcony. Then passed an hour and I decided to go back in my room. Then I heard a knock on the window.

"Purrr-incess, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." I smiled and went to the window. "Oh Kitty" He smiled brighter and said "Sorry about earlier today I-I know what you been through and I just didn't want to go fast on you like that"

"Its fine, thanks for the concern" He smiled and also said "Sorry, I cant sleep over today, I gotta go back to my house before my father kills me"

Oh no I kept him in, now he is gonna get in trouble because of me.

"I'm sorry, its my fault." He nods side to side and says "No its not you at all, I decided to stay here and you accepted, also I had a great time." We both smile and he was about to go. "Wait!"

He turned around "Thanks Kitty" and I gave him a box full of cookies and brownies from this morning. "I'll see you tomorrow, purrr-incess" I grined and I was on my tippy toes and leaned forward. I kissed him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!!! They almost kissed, well Marinette kissed him on the cheek but, they almost kissed, on the lips!!!😍😍😍 But Alya just had to ruin it. Anyway I gotta make my promise and do another chapter. Wait for me okay?