Chapter 11 ~ Mine

From previous chapter~

We both grow closer and closer then our lips end up touching. I loved the taste of his lips and the warmth it gave. He wrapped his arms around my waist. This was my amazing and first kiss, it was perfect. I hope we have more firsts in the future, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: The kiss is going to get into detail. Making it hot. Yeah. I warned you.

Adrien POV

I sleep on top of Marinette, not even knowing. I had a dream also.

"Marinette please don't go." She starts walking away near a cliff, not facing me. "I can't take this anymore, it's torture!" Tears rolling down her face, hitting the floor, as she yells. "I-I'll help you, just please stay!"

"Chat, I can't" She turns around and look at me in pain while noding her head. "Please, Stay" I reach my hand out to her and she crys more.

Me seeing her like made me feel the worst pain in my chest. She falls to the ground crying. I run up to her and say "I don't care who hurts me I'll alway be there to protect you" I started hugging her tight, never letting go"

"Your the first to stay" I cry harder holding her close.

Then I wake up with sweat. I pant hard, it was hard to breathe. I check the time its 3:08. I look beside me it was Marinette sleeping next to me. I sigh in relief. Seeing cuddle up to me makes warm inside.

I really care about her, I never want to let go.

I want to do something for her, something special. I go out as quickly as I could getting roses. When I got back I put them on the floor leading to the balcony. I made spaghetti and meatballs. I put fake candles in her room and real ones on the table on the balcony. Now it's 4:50.

She should wake up any minute now. 6 minutes passed and I hear

"Chat, Chaaattt!!!" I guess she woke up. I hear footsteps and get in position. She opens the trap door, comes to me and says "Chat what is all this."

"Our first date." I smirk and stand beside her.

"Come on sit down with me" I open my arm waiting for her to take it. She takes it and we walk to the table.

I pull the chair for her and she giggles. She sat down and looked at the food

"Chat *hehe* spaghetti and meatballs, for me" I laugh and say "Of course anything for my princess"

I bow and then sit with her and ate.

•~•

We talk and had a great time. "No way, *haha* really, how'd you do that?"

"He just started swinging at me and then I fell on a rock, landed on my butt, and tried SWIMMING for my life, yes SWIMMING!!!" We both laughed at my adventures.

Then she starts talking about my dream. I guess I was mumbling. I told her everything and told me something surprising

"I have a other side too, and everyone loves her because of her courage and confidence, but I'm really just a shy, clumsy, little girl who has no idea whats she's doing, but you're there and you see me, not her" Then she looks away.

I get up and hug her from behind.

"I like being with, you"

I pull her up from her chair and walk to the railing and I hug her. "I have to go my Purrr-incess" I whisper. She giggle and look at me.

"I'll always be here if you need me, okay?"

"Okay" I smiled.

Then our lips softly touch giving me the best feeling. I put my hands on her waist and push her closer making the kiss deeper. It was so passionate and warm. We both pull away getting our breath back.

"Kitty?"

"Yes, Mari?"

"I love you"

"And I you"
---------------------------------------------
Warning: what happens next will be intense so, yeah. Skip it or just read.
---------------------------------------------

I pull her back into the kiss. Licking the bottom of her lip asking to come in. She opens and I slide my tongue in. Making her gasp. I could taste the sweetness in her mouth. Our tongues have a battle. We pull back for air and immediately come back to each other.

I hold her up and her legs wrap around me. I push her on the wall and go to her neck. I suck lightly then went back to her swollen lips. We go back to her room and have another tongue fight. I love her sweet taste. I could never get enough of it.

I lay her on her bed and hold her arms above her head. Kissing her lips then neck. She trys but fails holding in her moan. I loved the sound of it.

I hold both of her hands with one hand and the other going up her shirt. Holding her back pulling closer to me. We gasp for air and pant.

"Marinette"

"Chat"

I hug her and lay on her bed with her I hold her in my arms. "I can stay for the night" She looks up with a heavy blush and says "I would love that." We both sleep in each others arms. Shes mine, forever and always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness that was hot. Damn. I liked it though. They were made for each other. So gimme ideas fir the next one. I'll be working on the other story. And also bathing in holy water.