Chapter 8 ~ Wanna Go On A Date?

From previous chapter~

But I think I was falling hard for her. I hope shes doing the same with me, falling. But me catching her. I then was in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette POV

After I kissed him I said

"You should go before your dad kills you, I want to see you again" He nodded

"Bye Kitty" Then I close the window.

Wait, what did I just do?!

I just realized what I did to Chat. Oh no its gonna be so werid tomorrow. I flop and my bed and muffled "Tikki, what am I going to do"

"Calm down its okay, its not a big deal"

I look up and stare at her.

"What do you mean its nothing, I kissed him!"

"Okay, okay just sleep for now and we'll deal with this in the morning" Tikki was right I gotta be there for Chat.

"Okay, good night Tikki"

•~•

Then next day I woke up to a knock on my window. It that Chat?

I walk to the window and got greeted by a certain black cat. "Chaaattt, what are you doing here, it's..." I check my clock and it said it was "5:00 am?!?" I yelled.

"Sorry about that I just had something to say, and I couldn't wait." He blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"Never mind, it can wait." I sigh and lay back down on my bed. He laughs and sits next to me. "But I do wanna bake something for real this time" I laugh a little and nod.

"Okay" I said. He lays down with me slowly and chuckles. "But, later I'm tired"

He laughs and then we face each other. We stoped and stared. I put my hand on his chin and rubbed it softly. He blushes and is trying to hold back something. Then he purrs. I giggled and rubbed his head and chin. He purred more.

I smile at Chats cute side.

Wait, cute?!

I stop and sit back up. "Y-You know what, I-I think I'll bake, n-now" I blush and quickly go down stairs and get baking supplies. I get everything quickly and try to start but drop something.

Then when I was about to get it, Chat got there first and grabbed it. I look up at him. He's blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. He stands and grabs my hand and pulls me up. He did it to hard and I land on his chest.

I can feel his six-pack and blushed really, really hard. "U-Uh, I'll just, you know get ready, for, u-uh"

Then I rush around like crazy. Then Chat grabs my hand. "I'll help you" He looks at my sweetly and smile softly. I smile back getting knots in my stomach.

"Okay, then, what do I do first"

"U-Uh" I looked around and saw the pan. "You can help me stir and put the ingredients together" We both smile and work on baking. I got the powder out and Chat siffed it into a bowl.

I see hows he doing and see that he has powder all over his face. "Chat *haha* you have powder all over your face"

He face palmed and looked at his hand. "Awww man" He trys to wipe it all off. Then he missed a spot. "Kitty, you still got a little something there on you cheek"

"Where?"

He trys but couldnt get it. "I'll get it for you" I got close to him and with my finger I gently rub his cheek then to his chin. Then he purrs.

I giggle and wipe off more powder on him. "T-Thanks Mari"

I smile and kept wiping. Then I went to his arm and paw. I wipe down carefully at all the powder.

Then I look up to see Chat starring at me, smiling. I blush and go to the other arm. When I was finished I went back to working.

Then I felt a pair of hands hold me from behind. I stop and turn around. Chat stares deeply into my eyes, holding my waist. By instinct, I look at this chest and put my hands softly on him then look back up.

"Purrr-incess?" "Kitty?" Then he got close to my ear. "I have a question for you purrr-incess" He breaths slow and hot on my ear causing me to gulp. "W-What?" "Wanna go on a date?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DATE?! Omg-o-s-h!!! DAAATTTEEE!!! You excited I'm excited! I wanna know what happens. Wait, I'm supposed to tell you what happens, never mind then. But it will be cute and spicy at times. Damnit! I basically just told you she said yes. Damnit! I just really need to see what Adrien says. Damnit! I just told you Chat's identity! DAMNIT!!!