woah

I stand in the middle of a hall with sans. Face to face only a few feet away. It was all a stare down. I can't explain what I'm feeling , this isn't right . Am I really going to fight sans?... I feel no emotion just , empty.
"YoU KnOw You Want ToO..." The voice dripped venom.
I turn into my hell hound form , Ready to attack sans at any moment , I don't want too but all at the same time I want his skull crush underneath my paw. Slober dripping on the floor and growling of hunger for my new chew bone. I let out my demon growl and wait for a reaction. Nothing! I tower over him and everything. Not one sent of fear. "Heh , what is that suppose to do?"
Getting irritated I shack him out of my thoughts. I charge and open my mouth gaping wide. Miss! Bones running up and down. I jumped on the wall making claw marks in the process. Now I can smell him... His Fear... Drops of sweat go down his skull. Jumping off the wall I clamp down on body. The sound of his bones cracking. I land on my feet and put more pressure on his rib cage, Cracks can be heard. I can feel him trying to wiggle out but only failing to do so. One last bite down... This one I'll make sure this will be the last. I flip him in the air and bite down as hard as I can. Dust fills my mouth and

"Ahhhhh!" I wake up Sling myself upward . Still in the room I was in before." Holy..." Sweat dripping from my face . I run my fingers through my hair making sure everything ok. "It was only a dream your OK" I say under my breath.
"Ugh " I say sing the blood standed bandages. There soo tight I feel like I can't breathe. "Hey ya.." sans and leaning against the wall.
"Hey..." I say still sleepy. "How ya feeling?" . "Sore , but I'll be OK ."

"Well , if ya feeling up to it I would like you to meet some people come to the lab after your done getting dressed" he says scratching the back of his skull. "Ok.. I'll be down in a bit" getting up and walking to the door. Before shutting it I give him a peck on his cheek. A blue blush apears on his face "I just wanted to say thank you for saving me back there " rubbing my arm. "What did you expect me to do , I couldn't just leave you there to die
. I really care for you... Anyway I leave you to change. " he gave a smile as I shut the door.
"GROSSSS!"
"CHARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Yelling back at here from being embarrassed.
"Hahahaahah! I really can't believe you! " she said floating around. "A beast like you actually has a crush the skeleton! This is just great! "

"Shut it , will ya?" As I looked through my clothes. "So what do you want?"
"Want? Oh nothing just want to get to know you a little." She said laying on my bead with hand behind her head.
"Pftt that's funny! Why? You know what never mind. I need to get dressed and go down to the lab so turn around!"
"Alright alright! Hahahaahah!"
I change out our my hospital gown and into grey sweat pants. No shirt because my bandages cover my chest and half of my arm so I'm good .
I put the gownd on the bed and leave chara in the room. I head to lab looking into the room I can see sans , a yellow lizard , undyne and a two cracked skeleton . Slinging the door open all eye were on me . The two crack skeleton was the first to stand up and walk over to me . "Well hello (y/n) , sans told me alot about you. My name is Gaster one of the royal scientist and over there is my partner alphys." He said holding his hand out.
Over too the corner of my I can see sans ready to flip his shit.
"Heh, nice to meet you." I say giving a smile.