who are you?

Sans pov
Shit shit shit! I say running tward (y/n). Sling my jacket off my shoulders I rap it around her. Not even caring about the headless Human body behind her. Blood is just everywhere her hair is drenched in it.
Quickly I pick her up and start heading to alphy's lab.
"(Y/n) stay with us , wet almost there kiddo." I yell enough for her to hear me. I burst into the doors of the lab with undyne close behind.
"Alphys!! I need you now!"

"Sans?! Wh~what's going on?!
*look down * what h~happened?! Hurry follow me!"

(Y/n) pov
Its so dark , the only thing I see is a light red glow...
Walking toward the light I see a girl? In a standing position. She has on a green sweater with a yellow stripe acrossed her chest , with short hair and bangs. The closer I walk I can hear whispering in my ear of thing I can make out. "Hello?" I question. They turn around making me jump.
"Hi , there... You must be (y/n).." my eyes widened of her response. Looking at her , she looks like the other human that I just killed.
"Yeah , and who are you?" I ask

"Chara... The first fallen human.
I watched you kill that Human and what a beautiful execution that was. An I didn't have to do anything. You know we can make a great team..." She said giving a smile.
"Team? What team ?"

" no need to get an attitude with me , I just want to propose something that will make your life worth living...
We can be powerful together and make the world a better place with a monster an human soul combined! The possibilities are endless an we free all monsters ..." Reaching out her hand.

"How can I trust you?" Crossing my arm.

"You don't.... But do you expect? Or no?"

*do you expects charas deal?*
(Yes ). (No)

You decide....