exposed

(Y/n) pov
I help sans out of the snow grabing his  hand lifting him up. It was so funny the way he looked. The snow was starting to snow lightly. I had my jacket on and it was getting really hot. I felt my face burning up and sweat slides down my face.
"Are you OK?" Sans put his hand on my face. " yeah , just a little hot..." I said taking off my jacket. The nice cool air was so nice I never felt so much relief! "I feel so much better!" Landing in the snow.
" I bet Heh , got worried for a second kiddo." He said while I laided in the snow.
Sans lays next to me and we talk for a couple hours just laying in the snow.
Then I thought about how all my brothers inprited. Imprints is were.... umm its a very touchy subject  never mind.
As we get up papyrus says he's ready to come home and we start to leave as we walk to the house....something seems very odd. You can hear doors closing , no monsters in sight. But I can still hear there whispering inside there house. Everything is so quiet....
"Mhm very odd isn't brother , we're is everyone?" Papyrus said confused.
"Heh very odd" sans said rubbing the back of his skull.
Still walking along there no one at all still.
But in the distance someone was standing right in the middle of the of the path.
Walking closer you can see a fish women with blue scales and long blood red hair.She had a black tank top and yellow boots.
"UNDYNE!" papyrus screams running over to her.
Papyrus greets her and smiles at each other , I step forward to walk over to them but sans stops me by grabbing my arm.
"Don't , she's here for you.... To kill you she wants your soul for the king." Whispering.

"Yes! Undyne that's the human right there!" He said walking towards us with undyne.

"papyrus..." He looks Down at the snow.

"Sans! We can do this the hard way ,or the easy way! hand them over now!

"Undyne! Think about thi~"

"No! Why are you even protecting this human!"

" I won't give them up , now leave them alone , I don't want to fight"

"Then you give me no choice!" She tries to throw a spear at your face but you doge it but it slices your cheek.
"Woah!" Looking at sans he has a blue glowing  eye. A spear is coming towards  you. sans pull you beside him,  Stopping the attack. It was a surprise to see sans fight , as the fight went on It seems that sansis getting get tired but undyne is barely breaking a sweat! I couldn't take it anymore!
Jumping over sans I see his face look up with amazement. I trasform into my wolf!
Growling at undyne I step toward her lowering my ears and showing my teeth. Raising my head up showing how huge I am. Oh the look on undynes face was priceless.
She stumbles backwards into the snow. Walking toward her I growl in her face , just letting her know that I'm not playing around!

"(Y/n)?" You turn around to see sans looking at you.

They know what I am now... I have to go I can't stay here I have to get back to the surface. I run towards  sans barking and growling mocking him off his feet.
"Wait!" Undyne say with her standing next to sans.
With sans left with a worried look.
I Runinto the forest not looking back.