wake up!

"So what do you say?"

(No )* (yes)

"No? Really? Heh that's OK then... When did you think you'd a choice?" Those words echoed through my mind knowing no escaping this one...
"What? Do you mea- AGH! " I hold my my chest desperately clawing at my skin. I feel like I'm burning alive from the inside! Making me soul come out of my body it's slowly turning black!
" crazy bitch!" I yell in pain and watch of what was left off what was left of my colored soul.
"See ya soon" she waves and a devilish smile spreads across her face.

Wake up i tell myself , wake up damn it! I close my eyes tightly and wished for the best...
Opening my eyes I'm in a hospital room? "What a hell of a dream that was" sitting up , rubbing my hands through my hair.
"Ha you wish it was a dream..." As I turn my head , I see chara floating by my beside my bed! "What the fu-!" I fall off the bed on my back laying there clucking shoulder were the stab wound was. My legs still have way on the bed. She gets up on the bed and faces me . " surprised? Ahahah! You should see your face! " chara said while floating in the Air.
"Wha?! How are you here!" I said getting up from the floor.
"Oh that's pretty simple , I attached to your soul. You see how I'm floating and everything I'm a demon. The demon that kills everything in its path..."her eyes turn a black an liquid starts to poor out...
" ! " I back up leaning against the wall.
She stops and her eyes go back to red.
"Look , you are the only one who can see me except for sans how I don't know. But I can take control of you when your weak minded. " she crossed her arms and crosses her legs. "So why are you telling me this?"
I ask
"Because it gives you a fair chance... Well then so if. You don't mind I need to go a couple place see ya tonight ( : "
She goes through the wall and disappears. Well that's shitty a demon has my soul! I walk over to the bathroom so I can wash my face. Opening the door a big mirror faces over the sink . My arm and my whole chest is rapped up and I'm wearing my sweat pants. I have a cut across my nose , eyebrow and lip. I turn on the sink and douse my face with water. The water feels so nice , turning it off I wipe my face on the towel . Over by my bed I see a Clio board and some paper. Searching though them I find out I was only out for two days , thank god. I wounder how everyone else is doing. I should go find them. Walking out of the door and into the hall I can hear talking around the hall. I brush my hair off of my ear so I can hear what they are saying. "I would like to do some test on (y/n), if sans will let me" the monster has a very calming voice and I can also smell sans on him maybe there related? " y-es I would like t-too I haven't heard of a wolf that can turn into a h-hell hound." This monster is more nervous and I can just feel the fear coming of her. I wounder who they are... Doctors? And tests? But I can't even care right now because I'm so tired I think I going to go back to bed I need to save my energy. Crawling into bed I quickly fall asleep.

A/n.
Sorry for the late update , I had my birthday to celebrate!😊 oh I have been thinking on makeing another
Sans X Reader maybe something different to work on , I like mafia tale and echotale maybe I'll do one of those maybe , But any suggestions?
Bye!💕
PS :thanks so much for reading!!!