the House

*play song when I say 😄*
The house was nice but
snow was just everywhere.

"Well are you coming?" He asked to get you out of your daze.
You nodded and walking up to the
door.
Sans knockes and to only see a taller skeleton with a red scarf.
"A Human!!!!!" He said in a high pitch voice, almost nocking you of your feet.

"Yeah , bro a human Heh " sans said chuckling.
The tall skeleton takes you by the hand and leads you into the kitchen with sans following closely behind.

"So Human what's your name?! Mine is the great papyrus!" Yelling in excitement.

"(Y/n) , and you have a nice name papyrus. " sans smiles , at your complaint towards his brother.

"Why thank you (y/n)!" He said
"No problem" you giggled
Walking over to the table you sit down in front of sans.
" are you sure you want me to stay? "
You ask.
" yes I'm sure , beside out there it's freezing cold" sans explains.
"Thank you so much , your really didn't have to" you sigh.
You were so tired you can feel your eye get heavy.
"You OK kiddo? , you seem tired to the bone." Sans asked smirking.

"Yeah heh , I am *looks at clock above sans head it's 10:58* I'll take the couch" you walk over to the couch , getting a blanket out of your bag and the throw pillow on the couch. Snuggling up , you get a glimpse of sans walking up the stairs , then fall in a deep sleep.

______________________________________
A week later
______________________________________
You have been staying at the skeletons house for a week now. Sans said you can stay as long as you wanted until you were ready to leave.
You're feelings towards sans grew little by little, but you don't know how he would act about your wolf side.
So you kept quiet until one day.

Your pov *play song now *
One day I was hanging out with the brothers and having a good time. Having a snow ball fight! I'm very competitive to say the least it was me against sans and papyrus.
Hiding behind my fort I was get my ass kicked! They both were using there magic! So they want to play that game then I'm going to us my abilitys *smirks*

Third person ( pov)
(Y/n) leaps over the her snow Fort.
They run tward sans and papyrus.
Sliding and dodging the snow balls.
Everything seems slow motion , sans chucks a snow ball right at there face , for only (y/n) to do a backflip and slide backwards to start running again. Sans eyes widened with fright as (y/n) gets closer to them . Sans starts to throw hard and faster to hit (y/n) , but to no avail.
The snow balls stop , with (y/n) standing in the middle with sans and papyrus starring at them.

"Surrender and no harm will come to the both of you!" (Y/n) yells across the snowy field.

"Never!" Sans yells with papyrus yelling the total opposite.
"I SURENDER !" with him backing up to watch.
"Last chance sans..." (Y/n) smile
"Haha you wish!" Sans yells as he had snowballs rise with a blue glow around them.
"So be it.." you whisper
And chargeing at him.
Sans eye become a bright blue color and has a grin of I'm going to kick your ass type. Dodging all the snow balls attacks , you slides your hand on the cold snow making a snow ball , still running forward. (y/n) jumps and landing on sans. (Y/n) with there snow ball in hand drops it on sans face.
" I win!" Giving a smirk slowly getting off of him.

Sans pov
WTF came over (y/n) , IT WAS JUST CRAZY! As they slowly get off of me I noticed how pretty they are and I feel heat come to my face , ugh! I can fall in love with a human !