Back To Square 1

_____Justins Pov_____

It's Monday...
It's been a week since the whole incident with Nash. I guess you can say everything is back to normal. I still get bullied. People still hate me. My only friend is Serenity. I was walking to my locker, when in a blink of a second I was on the floor searching for my glasses.
"Watch where you walk beaver" Ryan snickered, high-fiving his best friends.
"Dick.." I muttered underneath my breath but, was instantly brought back up to my feet by my collar.
"What the fuck did you just say to me beaver?" Ryan spat in my face.
"I-UH-Uhm-"
"God dammit Ryan leave him alone"
Serenity showed up picking up my glass and my books. Ryan glared at me then shoved me and walked away.
"Thanks serenity" I mumbled.
"Yeah anytime...you really gotta stop getting into trouble."
"And you think I control?" What she said annoyed me. "Look around you serenity. I am not you. People don't like me. I don't have any friends. People find so much entertainment in making my life a living hell..you think I can control this serenity?.."
"I didn't-" I cut her off.
"Fucking save it I didn't ask for you to come save my ass. I don't need your help I can take care of myself.." And with that I grabbed my glasses, shoved my books in my locker and walked to class.

______Serenitys POV_________

What the fuck just happened?..
I stared at the back of Justin as he was walking to class and sighed. Fine next time he needs my help..I won't be there..I walked to my first class, great today's gonna be an extremely long day.
It was finally the end of school and I decided to get a ride home with Ryan. As I was in the car waiting for Ryan to finish talking to his friends Justin walked by.
"HEY LOSER!" Ryan shouted at Justin that's when one of Ryan's friends threw a football at Justin's head knocking his glasses off. He fell to the ground from the impact of the hit searched for his glasses and left. As he was walking by he glared at me and I did nothing but smirk. He wants to play that game then fine. We will.

____Justins Pov_____
I got home with small tears falling from my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.. I'm such a pathetic loser. Why am I even alive right now...
Depressing thoughts continued to swarm through my head as I cried in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. That's when my eyes wandered to the contacts..no I will not let those piece of shit people tear me down.. And I have a great idea. The next morning I slid on some skinny jeans and a tshirt. Yesterday after my mental breakdown and brainstorm I got a hair cut..something different. I combed my hair as the salon lady told me to and I put my contacts in. To tie my outfit together I slip on some vans and a necklace
(OUTFIT IN THE PHOTO ABOVE)
After I slipped on my shoes I head for the door on my way to school. Starting from now, the old me is gone. I'm done being nice.im done being pushed around. I'm done with everyone's sympathy and bullshit.

VOTE,LIKE,COMMENT READ SHARE DO WHATEVER U WANT. Thought I would upload a lil bit since reads are going up. THANK YOU FOR READING.