Prologue

Death.

Death is easier than what most people seem to think.

It's not always painless. But the majority of the pain is only mental.

Knowing you're spending your last few seconds on earth. Realizing you won't see your loved ones for an unspecified amount of time. Wondering how much pain they'll be in themselves.

Wondering if they'll be in any pain at all.

A lot of people are lucky enough to die instantly.

But some...some have to endure that mental pain in those last few seconds.

Because when you're about to die, the physical pain doesn't matter at all.

What matters is how you will view yourself as your life flashes before your eyes. What matters is how you lived your life.

Death itself isn't evil. Just like how life itself isn't good.

They aren't on two opposing sides.

They move and exist together. As one. Life is the breath you breathe in. Death is the breath you breathe out.

They can't exist without each other.

And yet...

They can't exist with each other.

That's why we can never fall in love.

So I'm going for a more serious story. I literally have no idea where I'm going with this, please just bear with me. And It's gonna be another bts fanfiction (yay!). I hope you like this as much as Point of View!

••••

A/N:
Dedicated to Park Jimin, who never ceases to put a smile on my face, even when it rains.

••••

jimin+aera >> "Beautiful Mess" - Kristian Kostov