YOONGI & JUNGKOOK

"WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME DIE!?" Yoongi shouted aggressively pushing Jungkook against the wall. His breath laced with spirits.

"NO ONE ASKED YOU TO SAVE ME!" Yoongi spat, throwing a punch at Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook staggered back his eyes watering. The physical pain took him by surprise but Yoongi's words hit harder.

"I couldn't let you die hyung!" Jungkook cried holding onto Suga's shoulders.

"She wouldn't want to see you like this." Jungkook said softly hoping to calm Yoongi's rage. For a moment Yoongi hesitated before his anger consumed him. Pushing Jungkook on the floor, Suga wailed clutching his chest.

"SHE DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE! SHE NEVER LOVED ME!" Yoongi was frazzled throwing himself against the wall before he grabbed the chair next to him hurtling it across the room at the mirror above Jungkook. He shielded himself from the shards as the cascaded around him. Yoongi huffed out sliding down onto the ground, banging his head repeatedly on the wall next to him.

"You think you life is the only hard one?" Jungkook questioned Yoongi, annoyance and hurt hidden in his voice.

"Jin's dead, Taehyung killed his father, Hoseok's suicidal, Namjoon's lost, Jimin's depressed, heck my own mother shunned me for loving a guy. Yoongi look around, we're all suffering." Jungkook lectured him.

Yoongi stared into Jungkook's eyes before holding his head down. He stared at his hands. His knuckles and palms were laced with blisters and cuts from the fire he had created days ago. He thought that he could escape the hurt he was in by ending his life. He had thought wrong. On that night Jungkook saved him from death.

Yoongi turned his attention to the ground, broken shards of glass scattered the floor.

"What's the point in living if we all die?" He questioned with a less eager attitude.

Picking up a shard, he dangled it above his wrist.

"Before Jin-hyung had died, he called me. He told me he had meet this girl, he said even though that girl was close to dying she didn't care. He said she lived her life and she lived it her way. I think that's why everyone is alive. To live in there own way." Jungkook had tears in his as he spoke "I miss Jin-hyung. I miss my boyfriend. I miss everything." Jungkook sobbed quietly tucking into a ball.

Yoongi's eyes softened at the sight of him.

"I can't do anything."