NAMJOON & TAEHYUNG

Rustling through his backpack,  Taehyung tossed  the spray paint can towards  Namjoon.

"Why are we do it this again?" Namjoon asked sucking his cherry lollipop.

He stared down at Taehyung who had a cheeky smile on his face.

"I thought it be fun." He answered popping the cap off his can and turning his attention back towards the plain brick wall down the dark alleyway.

Namjoon did the same sparing simple designs and patterns.

"Tae what's up with you lately? It's like you want to get in trouble." Namjoon stated

Taehyung kept his attention on the wall.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked innocently

Namjoon scoffed in response to his strange attitude change.

"You know what I mean."

Taehyun ignored his question and instead stared at the wall.

"Tae, I know what happened with your father." Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung stopped spray painting, his body in shock.

"I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about?" Taehyung stuttered nervously.

"Taehyung I don't blame you. Your father was a terrible man. In fact I commend you. You saved your sister." Namjoon continued spray painting, complementing him.

Taehyung sat their, grief written on his face.

"You won't tell anyone right?" he asked sobbing and shaking.

Tears pricked at his eyes at the thought that he would have to run away from his best friend.

Instead Namjoon laughed in response.

"Tae, you're my bestfriend. I can't- no I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart. I'll always be here for you."

Taehyung felt sudden relief wash over him. Namjoon, who treated him like a brother, whom would never let Taehyung down. 

He remembered all those times where Namjoon was there for him. Like the time his father had another outburst and hit his sister, Taehyung had ran to Namjoon in fear. Of course Namjoon was there to comfort him. He remembered the times the boys and him were together. Laughing, crying, playing the most immature games. How he missed those times. How he missed his hyung.

"I miss Jin," Taehyung confessed "what I would give to see him again."

"We all do Tae." Namjoon replied placing his hand on his shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Namjoon looked behind him to see two police officers pointing in their direction. With a smirk on his face Namjoon looked down at Taehyung.

.

.

.

.

"Run!"