A Different Kind of Superhero

**This is titled Zaji and there are chapters of it up. Go ahead and take a look I think it'll be great**

"I am not a superhero. Superheros have powers that they just... have, I have powers that I earned. I'm called a Zaji."

"But you're wearing a mask and a skin tight suit." I let my eyes trail down his body, "A little too skin tight, to be honest. You're not proud of what's down there or anything, right?" I could practically taste the sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah, I suppose. The same way I like herpes."

"I just saved your life."

"And I said thank you. Not my fault you got huffy with me when I asked if you were a superhero."

*—-*—-*

"Maybe you misheard me, I don't need saving."

"Yup, that's what it looks like to me. I mean, it's not like I've had to save you three times now. You have it under control, right?"

"Right."

"Actually wrong. Remember how I told you I was a Zaji? Well there are others. There are some who turn evil. The best way to get easy extra powers is to kill another Zaji."

"And this has what to do with me?"

"Surprise, buttercup. Welcome to the freaks society- complete with your inexplicable power to throw things with your mind."

"You're delusional."

"At least I'm not in denial."

°¬¤¬°

Another story idea. If someone wants to shoot me, I'll happily let you.

I'm really enjoying this idea and these characters, now I'm excited. But, like, ugh. So many stories.