story scene

This scene is sexual, not part of any known book and extremely heartbreaking. I'll use it if I ever get the chance but I doubt I will. So here, enjoy.

*****

"Come back to bed" I glanced at him, propped on his elbow and looking me over like I was on the menu. I smiled a saucy grin and crawled onto the bed,.slowly slipping up his body. I nipped at his lip then pressed my lips against him but the moment his hands pushed at the bra I had barely fastened I smiled and pulled away.

"I have to go and you know that. I've got a date tonight. "

He grabbed at my waist and pulled me hard, forcing my body to topple onto his. I licked my lips at the hardness against my stomach.

"You might have a date tonight, Lys, but just remember that tonight you'll be right back here, fucking me." I shivered and looked at his eyes. Eyes I knew so Well, I'd stared at them through so much. My first schoolyard fight, his first fall out of a tree, my first heartbreak, his first hangover, my first party , his parents deaths, when we first hooked up, and the nearly endless times after in the last two years. He was my best friend and his green eyes would always be the safest thing for me.

"If this is a guy I could date seriously I won't be here tonight," I said quietly. He cast me a hungry look and rolled us so I was pinned beneath him.

"You'll be back, you always are. You'll never leave me," his words began to fade as his lips traveled down my neck and straight to my lace covered nipple.

I wish I could say otherwise. I couldn't. I was a classic cliche. I was in love with him, my best friend. He loved me, he loved to have sex with me but it was made clear time and again that he was not in love with me.

I wished I could leave him sometimes. I wished I could push him off me as his lips and teeth made a red trail down my stomach to my clit. But I couldn't. I wouldn't. He was right. I'll never leave him.