Bad Reputations- Jay gets her man

an Alternate scene, one that I had written before some of the other stuff was revealed and now it won't happen.This was in the case that she finds out, he confesses to her and shes mad. She cuts him off and after two weeks of nothing he stops trying and gives up. She comes to understand what he did, why he did it and through the help of Nicah her mom, Jazz and even Rina, she forgives him. Now it is just a matter of him forgiving her. Scene is not complete, and I don't know that I'll ever complete it so here you are!

I pulled out the jumpsuit and thumbed the batman pin I've had for so many years. All the memories flooded me in an instant and I knew he wasn't trying to hurt me or to lie to me. He just wanted me to see him for once. As someone other than the awkward kid who shoved dead daisies in my face and asked me to get naked. Someone other than what everyone else saw, some player with a mean swing. Even more than his family saw, which was a great guy with a big heart. He wanted to have the chance for me to see him how it could be without all the other things; the years and the bad times and yes, even the good times. A clean slate.

I pulled the fabric up my body and felt ready for once in my life. I'd lost so damn much, but I understood now. Everyone loses things and sometimes you gain more in the loss. I wanted my best friend back, but I wanted him to be much more this time around. I slipped the slippery mask over my face and glossed my lips before making my way to his house. I looked ridiculous, though somehow I felt sexy at the same time. Maybe it was the circumstances I thought as I stopped at the tree outside of his window. I rested my hip against the trunk and felt the night envelope my senses. I picked up some pebbles and grinned at the twisted around cliche. Tossing it at his window I heard the rock hit and bounce away. I waited a minute before repeating my actions. After the fourth one hit, I saw movement from his window and I quickly slid into the darkness, making my way to the basement and going my old route.

I was already aware that his family was away. He was home alone, which was why my plan was being acted on right now. I stealthily made my way to his room where the door luckily was open. I could see his shadowy still at his window, looking for whatever was hitting the window, I leaned on the door frame and put my hands on my hips.

"Hey handsome," I said and tilted my head. I didn't smile though. Even though it was the first time I had seen him in nearly two weeks. Even though it was the first thing I'd said to him in nearly a month. Even though he looked so damn handsome with his plaid shirt unbuttoned and his sweats hanging deliciously low on his hips.

He jerked around in shock and I watched his eyes go wide. I'm sure I was a sight. The loose fabric was hugging all of my curves, the neckline dropped to my sparkling belly button exposing my cleavage and flat stomach. my hair was pulled back and cascaded down my back in waves while the mask rested against my skin and showed only my lips and my eyes. I smiled a small smile at his look and looked him up and down in appreciation.

Had I not had eyes all this time? He had a lean build and lovely muscles and a sexy V etched into his hips.