Bad Reputations - Nicah Interview Pt 1

(This one is a LOT less than Aleks was. Want more? comment below and ask questions! OR comment on the chapters of BR and it will make it in!)

KE: Oh my God, could you guys be more adorable and attractive?

Character: I think so. But you created us with some awful flaws.

KE: Did I really get to create you? You kind of created yourself.

Character: Fair enough. My name is Nicah Martine.

KE: So a reader has a question.

Nicah: Ask away. *throws me a cute smile and shows off his one dimple*

KE: Well, what is the best prank you’ve pulled on Alek?

Nicah: Really, I’m sworn to secrecy…. I had found this poem once; he had written it for a girl he liked… maybe still likes. But anyway, our school allows submissions to the newspaper. So at one point I made a few fake copies and had the poem posted in it. I put them where I knew he would see them, but had to be careful others wouldn’t. He flipped when he saw it. I was on the ground laughing and he just glared at me before threatening my life. I had to confess and then we went on a scavenger hunt to get the others before they were seen. But the look on his face— priceless.

KE: Whoops. I read their question wrong, although that answer is loved. The question was what prank have you done WITH Alek?

Nicah: *thinks on it before cracking up* we have this friend, Daniel, you know? Well, the guy is super fucking afraid of bugs. Hates the things. We can never take the guy outside. Well, we are mean bastards and we talked him into going on this hike with us. I don’t know how we did it. We all packed a lunch and when he wasn’t looking we dropped a bunch of fake bugs in there. Man, he screamed so loud. He also ran like a little bitch – like a mile. By the time he made his way back to us he was livid enough to kill us.

KE: Er…. I have another readers question….

Nicah: Now I’m scared. *winks at me*

KE: Well, they want to know…. Are you into older women?

Nicah: *laughs* honestly, it doesn’t matter to me. I mean, they can’t be past 40’s and they can’t be illegal but overall I don’t mind age. As long as I like their personalities, I’m good.

KE: You sound like a much better person than Alek.

Nicah: *shoots me a rueful grin* You know you can’t judge him too much. He just likes to play with people and get a rise out of them.

KE: I know… It works. I get so annoyed with him.

Nicah: That’s his job as the bad boy.

KE: *sends confused look* aren’t you considered a bad boy too?

Nicah: *shrugs* Maybe but it might only because I love to fight. I am always scrapping. I’ve never ever been in a real fight, it’s always with one of the boys and in fun. Not everyone knows that maybe, and that’s where I get it from. I don’t know why fighting equates to fighting. Not every bad boy knows how to fight. I’ve met a few sissy bitches who have no idea what a right hook even is.