Chapter 27

Maria's p.o.v

I ran to my house at full speed. Sasha is happy that I forgave our mate and won't stop talking about how he is ours and how perfect he is. 

I quickly jumped into the shower and washed up and stuff before quickly drying myself and throwing on a cute outfit. ( External link )  I applied some light makeup and headed out the door.

I walked to his house and when I finally got there he was already done. 

" Breakfast? "

I asked. He nodded and we walked out the door. As we were walking he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I just laughed and snuggled into him. As we were getting into the main house we heard a bunch of shouting and chairs scraping the ground and growling. I immediately started running towards the house with Xavier hot on my heels. When I got their Nina and Kristy were on the floor fist fighting while my brother was clutching his head while blood oozed out of a cut he had on his forehead.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! "

I yelled in my most powerful voice I could muster up. Everybody froze and whimpered and Kristy and Nina froze mid fight.

" This bitch is what happened. "

Nina muttered. I ignored her and said

" Anyone care to explain? "

Some random pack member of mine spoke up.

" Beta Woods and Beta Agdal walked into the kitchen a few minuets ago and bumped into Kristy. Kristy then insult Beta Agdal and Beta Woods snapped at Kristy making stomp away like a child but not before bumping into Beta Adgal and making her fall into Beta Woods knocking him into the table. Beta Adgal then jumped onto Kristy's back thus starting the fight. "

Said the pack member. I just stared at the three before saying.

" Nina and Max come with me. "

" Can you take care of Kristy? "

I asked Xavier he nodded his head then gave me a quick peck on the lips. Right when that happened Kristy yelled

" WHAT?! "

We looked at her like she was crazy.

" What? "

I asked sweetly in a innocent voice.

" Baby what's going on between you and this bitch?! "

She said to Xavier. My wolf wanted to rip her head off and I haven't even been talking to her for 1 minute. 

" Kristy don't you ever speak about your Luna like that again! "

He dangerously said to Kristy.

" But baby we had such a good thing going on your really going on. Are you really going to get her get in between us? "

She said rubbing her hand up and down his arm. I growl and grabbed her wrist and twisted it.

" MINE! "

I growled. Her eyes widen before she yelled.

" YOU BITCH! "

She went to go tackle me but before she could I moved out the way.

" You just don't learn do you? "

I asked. She growled and got back up.

" Why couldn't you just die out there in the woods when you got stabbed?! "

She yelled at me. I just growled at her. She growled back and punched me in the jaw. I stumbled back before punching her back making sure I knocked her out. 

When she fell on the floor and didn't get up I mind-linked the pack doctor to come check out Nina and Max before walking out of the room. I heard foot steps following me and before I knew it I was spun around to see a worried Xavier.

" Are you okay? "

He asked. I pointed to my jaw. I think that bitch broke it. He bent down to get a better view. 

" It should heal in about a hour. "

He said. I nodded and took his hand. 

"  Where are we going? "

He asked. Since I couldn't answer him I kept walking. 

We finally got to my house and I opened the front door. I walked upstairs to my room and put on a pair of booty shorts and a tank top before jumping in the bed.

" So no breakfast? "

Xavier asked. I just grabbed a note pad and wrote

Lunch is coming up soon

He just chuckled and threw off his shirt showing me is perfectly defined 6 pack.

" Done checking me out? "

He asked. I just blushed and looked away causing him to chuckle again. He pulled off his pants and soon I felt the bed dip. 

Xavier pulled me closer to him and I snuggled up into his side. 

God I think I already love this man.........

Maria's cat eyes

( Look back at the last a/n to see Logan's cat )