chapter 15

I get up hearing my alarm clock.

" UGH! "

I groan.I really don't want to meet up with the wolves today! But being the good Alpha I am I get up and walk to the shower.  I put on a grey dress and brown wedges. My hair is to my mid back in waves and I have light make up on. ( External Link ) I sigh and walk downstairs. 

When I got downstairs its was chaos.

" Is it true?" 

Asked a girl about 16. She had on black skinny jeans and a plain light blue shirt with blue vans. Her hair was black and she had blonde highlights in it and her eyes were dark blue. 

" Is what true?"

I asked.

" The wolves! Are they really coming here?" 

She said. I sighed and nodded my head. Her jaw dropped.

" B-b-but Alpha! All wolves treated us like crap why would you let them come here?" 

She asked. I sighed again this whole f'ing thing is stressing me out.

" It's for a meeting but I assure you I will die before I let any wolf touch anybody." 

I said grabbing her hands to reassure her. She nodded and walked off. I walked to the kitchen.

" What would you like to eat honey?" 

Asked our cook Belinda. She was a young women. She had blonde hair and tanish skin. Her husband is a warrior.  She is 34. Her kids are 14 both twins. She has a son and a daughter and is a excellent cook.

" Can I have 3 eggs,bacon,sausage and a glass of oj?" I asked.  ( Oj is orange juice)

She nodded and got to work. I sat on the table remember how I built this pack....

Flashback

" So where to now?" 

Asked Sam. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking. 

" I'm hungry!" 

Said Nina and Alexis at the same time. I shook my head and stopped. I opened the bag and threw them both a granola bar and water.

" None for us?" 

Asked the twins. I reopened my back pack and threw them granola bars and water. I took a bottle of water and chugged the whole thing. 

" Do you two know where we are?" I asked.

" I think we are" 

Tyler started off.

" In California..."

Sam finished looking around. I nodded my head and we continued walking. 

After about 30 minuets Sam spoke up.

" So since we are going to be traveling with each other lets get to know each other a little better." 

He said. I nodded my head.

" What's your favorite color?" Sam asked us.

" Purple" 

Said Nina.

" Orange"

Said Alexis.

" Silver" 

I said. They nodded there head.

" Yours?"

I asked.

" Green."

Said Sam.

" Blue"

Tyler said.

This went on for a while. Back and forth between the 5 of us. Soon enough we knew a lot about each other.

" Do you hear that?" 

Alexis asked. I gave her a confused look.

" Listen."

She said. Sure enough I listened and I heard car horns and people talking and all other sorts of things. 

" Finally civilization!" 

I said. We all ran towards the town. 

' Welcome to Sacramento' 

A sign said. 

'Wow we are in the capital of California!'

I thought.

No shit Sherlock!'

Sasha said. 

I mentally rolled my eyes.

" FOOD!" 

Nina shouted.

" SLEEP"

Alexis shouted next.

" SHOWER!"

Tyler shouted next.

" ALL OF WHAT YOU GUYS SAID!"

Sam shouted.

" ENOUGH!"

I said getting their attention. 

"  We will get something to eat then find a motel."

I said. They nodded their heads.

We ended up eating at a old diner and went to a okay motel. The rooms were 20 bucks each. Me and the girls shared one room while they guys shared the others. 

" Night!"

I said turning off the lights and hopping into bed.

After  Nap

I woke up and stretched. Nina and Alexis were still sleeping. I looked at the clock and it read 9:11 am.

" I have been sleeping for a while...." 

I mumbled to myself. I got up and-

End of flashback

I was snapped out of my little memory when Belinda snapped her fingers at me.

" You have been sitting there for 10 minuets I kept calling your name!"

She said. 

" oh...... sorry...."

I said embarrassed. She giggled and shook her head.

" Eat." 

She said putting my food infront of me.

" Yum thanks!"

I said.

" Anytime." 

She said walking away. I ate up leaving nothing on the plate. I got up and washed my hands. That's when I got a mindlink saying that the wolves were here.

Great....

Pictue is 20 Alexis