Chapter 31 ( Last chapter )

Hey guys! Sadly this is the last chapter of Werewolves and Werecats.  :( 

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for reading my story and commenting and voting through out it! 

I couldn't have done it without my readers!

So this is the last chapter and I will be posting the sequel soon! 

And the name the name is...... ( Dramatic drum roll )

# 1!!!!!

Revenge Of The Werecats!

Well just wanted to say again thanks for reading and I couldn't have done it without all of you guys. Oh! and please listen to this song it is REALLY good and one of my favorites by her!

Maria's p.o.v

I once read a book saying that death smiles at us all. And all man can do is smile back.

Right now, I am not smiling. 

I can't really remember anything. All I know is that the fight didn't go well. All I can remember is that Kristy was stronger then usual. Like she was an Alpha. I know for a fact that she isn't because she submits to Xavier and me. So maybe just maybe she has some Alpha blood in her.

But like I was saying about death. 

Right now I am not smiling. The fight didn't go to well all I can remember are blurs but I know I was fighting against two. 

I was hurt and it was not a fair fight. I was weakened and still healing and there is only so much one can take before they drop.

And I was the first to drop. The last thing I can remember is a bad pain in my chest before watching the world go dark and only being able to hear the sound of my heart getting slower and slower.

I sat in the dark for awhile. 

It wasn't scary.

But it wasn't nice either.

I was alone and hated it.

No mate,brother,sister,friends, or parents.

I was alone and I hated it.

Just me and my thoughts.

I thought about when I was little and used to run to my mother or father when I was afraid or how my big sister or brother would hug me to comfort me and tell me that there is nothing there and that if there was that they would handle it.

But now I am alone. With no one but myself.

Death.

Now I am not sure if I am dead. 

And if I am is it always going to be like this?

I sure hope not because if it is, I rather die all over again.

I just sat there in the dark. Thinking because that's all I can seem to do.

I started thinking about my parents but quickly stopped.

They gave me memories.

Memories that I don't want to remember.

Memories that are to painful. 

I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

It felt like I didn't have a body. I didn't feel any pain from the battle or anything. It was like I was air.

I sighed and just fell backwards hoping I could feel something.

But I couldn't. I kept getting up and falling backwards but kept feeling nothings. 

Finally I just laid back frustrated but smiled when I remembered a quote I read in high school.

INSANITY

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein

I chuckled at that quote. I do feel like I am going insane. I feel like the dark is eating me up.I would kill just for a little speck of light.

I sighed and just sat there.

No thinking.

No moving.

Just laying in the darkness accepting my fate.

After I sat there I started to see something. It was a speck. It looked white, like the kind of speck you would see on a black chalk board.

Huh?

I thought. Soon enough it looked like the darkness was shattering like glass. Then it all broke. Light poured everywhere and the darkness I once hated disappeared and was replaced with a field of flowers and sunshine. Everything looked foggy like the kind of foggy you see in movies.

I could see myself now. 

My skin was pale.

I looked down. I had no shoes and was wearing a white dress that went above my knees and had lace sleeves. I looked up to see a pretty women with golden blonde hair,ivory skin, and the same blue eyes as the moon goddess. 

" Who are you? "

I asked looking around. 

" The goddess of death sweat heart. "

She answered. My head shot to her.

" So I am dead.... "

I said sadly.

She shook her head yes but then quickly said

" But there might be a way to go back! "

I looked at her confused. 

" You weren't meant to die this young, you were still suppose to have decades left... "

She said. I nodded my head telling her to continue.

" Well I can't tell you it all now but I can tell you this. "

I was still staring at her.

" You were not suppose to die yet but there might be a way to go back but I will have to explain later.... "

" I will be back soon.... "

She said before disappearing. Tears weld up in my eyes and I fell to my knees.

I am dead....

I kept repeating in my head. 

I wasn't suppose to die this young! I wanted kids with my mate! I am only 20 for crying out loud!

I sighed and pulled my knees to my chest. I let tears silently stream down my cheeks. The only thing that is keeping me together is the sliver of hope that I can actually go back........

Random picture! 

Listen to song!

Well that was it! End of book 1! 

I am so sad!!!!!!

Well I will put up the sequel soon! 

Thanks for reading I COULD NOT have done it without you guys! You all have been supportive about the story and have stuck with me and my crazy ideas! Thanks I owe you guys!

~~~~ Wild_Forever