Chapter 7 -2- ( Edited )

*READ THIS NOTE BEFORE YOU START READING THE STORY*

This chapter is going to have a little inappropriate language and talk! No there isn't going to be a sex scene but there is going to be inappropriate talk and like always cursing so if you are offended by the inappropriate talk don't read this chapter I will do a little filler next time I update! Speaking of updating I will be updating less frequently because school has just started for me!   :( I will try my best to update more and more! But anyway thanks for reading enjoy and vote and comment!!!

~~~ Alexa

Logan's p.o.v

(hours before they went to the club)

I was walking to my cabin when I felt it. Pain shot all through out my shoulder and neck.

"Ow! What they hell is happening!?" I think to myself.I hear my cat ( Jake ) whimper.

"Our mate.." He says in a sad tone. 

"What about her we haven't even met her!"

"She was just marked by another man..."

"What...." I say my voice barely above a whisper.

"Sorry..." He says then leaves me to think by myself. I picked myself off the floor and got up just when some pack member came in.

"Hey Logan I have some news!" Said the pack member.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well some members were running the perimeter when they smelt wolves." He said.

"Really!" I ask in surprise. I have heard of wolves in Alaska  but not werewolves!

"Yeah, when you reach the alpha can you tell her?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure thing man." I said going into my cabin to mind link Maria.

( After Conversation )

I sat on my bed laying down. My mate was marked by another man....  Questions ran through my head. Was she a wolf or was she a cat? Who marked her? Why isn't my wolf broken? It was a girl right...? 

"Yes it was a girl you dumb ass were not gay!" my cat states.

"Do you not care that she was marked by another?" I ask my cat. He stays silent for a minuet before answering.

"I do care but things happen for a reason." He says.I scrunch up my eyes brows.

"What do you mean?" I ask.He sighs.

"I mean she was marked by another! She obviously loved the person she let mark her even though she knew she had a mate!" He says.

"And I know she is our mate but I love another to..." He says. 

"How do you love another?! You were meant to love our mate!" I say confused.

"Like I said things happen for a reason." He says.

"Is it Maria?" I ask. He mentally nods.

"Fate may not have put us together but I love her and her Cat like a second mate." He says.

"I love her to but do you think she loves us the same way I mean her mate hasn't marked any other women..." I said. He stayed quiet.

"The mate bond is still there if she sees him could it reconnect?" I ask. My cat whimpers.

"Yes but its her and her cats choice and by the looks of it we have gained there love already." He says. My face lights up.

"Then do you think she would mate us! I know we were going to wait but you love her and I love her and my mate obviously doesn't care about me." I say.

"Well that's her choice we  will just have to see if she loves us enough...." He says then leaves. I cut out of my thoughts when I hear somebody trying to get into my mind.

"Hey wanna come clubbing with me and Nina and Alexis and a few others?" Maria ask. I take this as my chance to maybe mate with her tonight.

"Sure!" I reply then leave to get ready.

                                                          ( Skip car ride and get to the part were we left off)

Maria was grinding against me and little me ( that's not so little) was getting excited so I whisper in her ear

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" She stopped kissing my neck and said,

"Logan I would love to do this with you but you have a mate out there and I couldn't ruin that for you two." I shook my head and said,

"My cat loves you and I do to and my mate is marked by another." I whispered huskily in her ear. She shivered before replying,

"How do you know that?" I kissed her neck before saying,

"Right before I contacted you about the wolf smell I got pain in my shoulder and it was my mate being marked by another." She looked me in the eye and I could see the love in lust in them.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. I responded with a passionate kiss. She moaned into the kiss.  We pulled apart and her eyes were purple meaning she and her cat were in love and aroused usually a shifters eyes would only do that if the two people were mates but both our mates rejected us and our cats and ourselves fell in love so we both see each other as our second chances. My eyes were most likely dark purple but I really didn't care to ask all I wanted to do was get out of here and have her all to myself. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the club. I blocked myself from any members from the pack and put her in the car. Once I started driving she started rubbing her hand on my thigh getting really close to my " special" area making little me throb painfully with need.

"If you don't want me to pull over right now and take you in this car I suggest you stop teasing me." I say. She just smirks and pulls her hand away. I can't wait to get to the house...

                                                                ( BACK AT HER HOUSE)   

Once we got to the house I jump out of the car and yank her out and kiss her lustfully. She responds immediately moaning in the kiss. I pulled her inside the house and shut the door kissing her once again. She jumps up onto me putting her legs around my waist. I walk us upstairs walking into her bedroom shutting and locking the door just in case. I put her on the bed and rip off her shirt my cat taking over a little bit. She gasp and the act but I can also smell her arousal. My inner cat finishes taking off the rest of her cloths while not leaving any part of her body untouched needless to say we had a good night.

What did you think? Were you expecting that? Are you happy,sad, or mad that Logan and her mated? Do you think Logan's mate is a charecter or just a random girl I made up? Who's p.o.v would you like next? How's the story so far?

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Picture is Stacy

~~~ Alexa