Chapter 26

******* ROMANCE SCENE ******** ( nothing dirty )

Xaiver's p.o.v

I sat in my bed trying to get some sleep. I couldn't sleep though. Ever since Maria has been stabbed my wolf was constantly whining for his mate. I had stayed at her hospital bed everyday since it happened but yesterday Max came in and told me to go get some sleep.

I tried to tell him no but he wasn't having it so I eventually got up and went home.

I am currently still trying to get some sleep but I can't knowing Maria is hurt. I sigh and roll over onto my stomach. I was about to fall asleep when I heard my front door open.

" Go away! "

I told the person. My face was in my pillow so I couldn't see or smell the person. I jumped though when I felt the bed dip. I shot up and looked around. At first I thought it was Kristy. I was about to tell her to fuck off when I saw my brown hair angel. My eyes widen.

" Maria? "

I said. She nodded her eyes and flung herself into my arms. Her scent swirled around me and sparks flew where our skin touched. My wolf purred in content when her strawberry vanilla scent surround us. ( I don't know if I gave her a scent but here's her new one )

I hugged her back .

" I am so,so,so,so,so sorry."

I said tears welling up in my eyes. I feel really guilty about everything.

" shh, it's okay I forgive you. "

She said. I just hugged her like she was going to disappear if I let her go. I laid us down in the bed. She snuggled into me. I pulled her closer if possible and closed my eyes breathing in her scent. My wolf was okay now knowing she was alright and safe in our arms. The last thing I felt was her kiss my cheek before falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up with Maria sleeping in my arms. I smiled at her. Her lips were partly open,her hair was all over the place and she was curled up into my side. I was snapped out of looking at her when she said

" You know it's very stalkerish of you to stare at me when I am sleeping. "

She said. I could feel my cheeks heat up a little. She open her eyes and giggled at me.

" Did I make the big bad Alpha blush? "'

She said. I groaned and laid back down knowing she wasn't going to let this go. She sat up and said

" I think it's cute when you blush. "

I just smiled and pulled her closer to me. 

I closed my eyes and put my head in her shoulder. I was about to fall back to sleep when she started tracing my abs with her finger. My wolf instantly started to scream to mate her.

" Kitten if you don't want me to mate you right now I suggest you stop. "

I said. She started kissing my neck and I groaned. She climbed on top of me still kissing my neck and started rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

" Fine if that's how you want to play it.... "

I said as I flipped us over. She started moaning as I kissed up and down her neck and sucking on the place where I would put her mark. Her moans got louder as I kept sucking on her neck though.

I am really glad that we have our own house.

I moved from that spot and went to her lips. She was shocked at first but quickly kissed me back. we kissed for a little bit before I got tired of that and swiped my tongue along her lip asking for an entrance. She denied and that's when I bit her lip. She gasped and I took that as an opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth.

I groaned when her taste exploded my mouth. she tasted like strawberry. 

After a little while of kissing I pulled away. She whimpered and looked at me.

" Sorry, but as much as I would love to do this all day I think we should go get something to eat. "

I said. She nodded. I smiled and gave her one last kiss.

" I am going to get some clothes I will comeback after I am done. "

She said. I nodded and gave her a quick peck before she left.

I smiled. 

I finally got her back and now she is mine.....

 I thought before heading to the shower.

Daniels cat 

Daniel is a Leopard not a cheetah