The water wasn't cold anymore. it felt like she was flying. She swayed her legs and arms to glide ever so peacefully. She felt the water, like it was but air without wind. Still and cold,but perfectly natural.

She kicked her feet. She wondered as she practiced breathing, who she was assigned to Capture.

She swam into the deep seaweed that danced on the seas surface, hearing the echoes of the grindylows hiding, making their way around stealthily through the underwater forest.

She saw the floating row of people. She felt a new breeze.

She felt the water rush around her, when she turned to see feet kicking away. Is that...?

It was A shark. Only, it wasn't. It was Flynn. His face Deformed, the only thing remarkably different was his last name plastered along the back in his Slytherin rash guard.

She looked at her own hands, covered in scales and her fingers webbed together. But she felt a sharp poke to her back and a voice uttering, Keep moving! Only sharp and brutal. She turned to see a grindylow, carrying a pitchfork staffing sharply in her direction. A stern look from it and she swam again.

She swam along the line of people until she found a familiar robe and ball of red hair. Harris? Oh no. She gave a grip onto his arm of his unconscious body. It scared her, seeing him look so pale and lifeless.

She kicked as fast as she could, reaching the surface soon. She felt she was losing the ability to breathe the higher she went. Almost there.

She finally surfaced. She gasped for air, brother at hand, doing the same. She carried him through the water and onto the dock. She knew he didn't know how to swim. What a stupid idea. Of all brothers.

Still, she loved Harris. And he was okay now.

Jack surfaced third. He was so content at beating at least Flynn. But he gave it up, now, distracted by the sound of Jamie choking on the lake water.

Rapunzel and Hiccup, however, came at the exact same time. They both surfaced and grabbed hold of the dock with their friends as soon as they could. Though Hiccup was given credit, since Fishlegs was twice his size and couldn't swim.

Elsa wrapped her towel around the shivering Rapunzel. Her glistening pale blonde hair still tightly in a braid. "Thank you." She said. "Thank you for saving me."

When it came time for the announcements, The dock was silent.

Professor North announced, "We welcome the ending of the second task, and as we announce our winners, just know that It is not whether to win or lose. It is how you play the game."

"To first Place, Flynn Rider." Slytherin cheered as the other houses maintained a lot of boos.

"Second, to Merida Dun'Broch." Gryffindor began to roar and throw their hats in the air, while the other . houses still gave negative comments.

"Third, to Jack Overland." Slytherin cheered with the same respect.

"And, due to a faulty polyjuice, we've decided to give Hiccup Haddock, the role of 4th Place." Ravenclaw especially boo'd, but the hufflepuffs have never cheered louder. HICCUP smiled brightly. He made it.

"And, to Fifth, Goes to Rapunzel Corona." North tried to fill it with much enthusiasm as he could, knowing how she must've felt being last.

Of course, Ravenclaw still cheered, and this time no one said anything stupid. Everyone cheered, for the task was done and well, everyone liked Rapunzel.

Rapunzel didn't let it get to her, however. She stayed content and confident in herself, and proud. Just because she saved Elsa last doesn't mean she didn't technically still save Elsa.

But it was finally over. And they were glad.

"Now, however, a special announcement.

"To Merida Dun'Broch, seeker, and Jack Overland, Seeker, due to your record breaking performances, You will both be starting the game."

Slytherin and Gryffindor, for once, cheered together. They roared  and yelled, and Merida was about to turn to Jack. However, Hiccup was the closest. Although She would've hugged Jack, she decided to cheer to Hiccup, who smiled with her. He shouted cheerfully, "Congradulations!"

Merida wrapped him into a big embrace and kissed him.

Hiccup took a shorter time to realize that this wasn't normal. a few seconds later, his eyes widened in shock. How easily she tangled around him, how naturally.

He liked it. But he had to stop.

Merida finally pulls away, smiling. Soon enough her eyes grew wider. "Oh, Hiccup, Am' sorr-" as she entangled herself, Hiccup decided to kiss her again.

And she kissed back.

As the whole Deck was still cheering, they broke out in dance as confetti, streamers, and silly string landed in their wet hair. They cheered louder when they kissed again.

This was the best day ever.

It's Canon now guys. I've finally managed to tie together the Merricup stage and I'm super proud of myself.

Oh, and Elsa is my apology, because I know you all love Frozen.

Because I have no excuse for not updating, Elsa from Frozen has made an official appearance. She will be appearing every now and then, so I'm sorry I've been so late. I've updated a lot of stuff, but I held this back.

*Booe from monsters Inc. there's  tumblr theory I don't wanna explain...

anyway.

Vote. Comment!

-C