Chapter 6

*~*~* This is kind of a crap chapter. Sorry, but I felt guilty for the long wait. Writers block us awful. :( *~*~*

Sarah's P.O.V.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Sarah grumbled as she strode over from her kitchen to the front door. Pulling the door open with an annoyed expression, she saw an unfamiliar man with black hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and a strange black uniform. Kinda like the ones in Star Trek, but without the badge and the shirt was black to.

"Yes?" She said irritated. Who the hell is this guy?

"Sarah Sawyer?"

"Why?"

"Just making sure ma'm. Sorry about this. Well, not really, but whatever."

"Sorry about wha-" She never finished her sentence. The mysterious man had shoved a chloroform soaked cloth over her mouth and nose knocking her out. Just before blacking out, she noticed that he then proceeded to place a bag over her head, tie her up, and get her in the car.

Shit.

John's P.O.V.

Over the past few days, John had continued to bring yellow roses. But to his dismay, nobody had been collecting them. Still the army doctor continued to bring the beautiful flowers.
Frankly thus action shocked everyone. This was due to the sad fact the John rarely left the flat. When he did, he was out having a row with the check out or going to give flowers to Sherlock.
He had all together closed himself off from humanity. That included work. When he needed money he would simply use the money he had been saving for so many years, and sometimes went out and actually went to work. It was a shock that he hadn't been laid off yet, but his boss Sarah had been gone for quite some time. Not that he cared. The only person he cared about was dead.

Sure, Molly, Greg Lestrade, and Mrs. Hudson were still around but John had closed himself off. Talking to him was more difficult than conversing with Sherlock. The chains on his heart had made sure of that. Cold locks, keeping him away from all good things, only able to see the bad. And no body seemed to care anymore. No body at all.

Sarah's P.O.V.

She awoke with her hands tied around the back of the wooden chair she was seated in. A man sat on a red couch across from her, smirking at her with a darkness inhabiting his black eyes. "Ah, you've finally joined me. Sorry about the ropes, Miss Saywer." He chuckled with and Irish accent.

"Who are you?" She spat.

"All in good time. Before that, I must ask, how do you feel about Mr. Sherlock Holmes?" The mysterious man asked curiously.

"I would kill the man." She responded with hatred.

His smirk became deeper. "You will do just so."

Oh, I like him. She thought. "When do I leave and where do I go?"

"Again, all in good time. First, I will beat the shit out of you until you are ready." He grinned at her eyes full of fear and curiosity. "ADRIAN!" He barked at the man standing in the shadows, "Get her ready."

"Yes, sir." Adrian said in a monotone. "Come with me." He commanded Sarah. Glaring, she reluctantly went along with the man, knowing it was the smartest thing to do. Although, maybe she should've just declined the mystery mans offer. She didn't even know his name.

PLEASE READ *~*~* I know this chapter is like, one page, but I cannot for the life of me think of what to write. So please leave me some ideas in comments, and I will give you credit for the idea. It can be just for the next chapter or for whatever. I'm so sorry, and I love you all!!!*~*~*