Prologue

Sir Jason's POV

A week seemed reasonable. She was seeing her family, and she was to return. A month was insane.

Cassidy promised she would be back after a week. She's been gone for a month- no texts, no emails, no calls. She left me hanging as if I wasn't an important piece of such. I couldn't imagine why she wouldn't let me know about this. Did she leave me?

In either case, I couldn't possibly forgive her.

I tossed my phone onto the bed, sitting down on the chair stationed in front of her mirror. She loved this chair. She would always pretend it was a beauty salon when she wasn't in her sub space. She'd model for me, and I'd love it. Maybe if I stared hard enough into the mirror, her cheerful green eyes and her preppy smile that can lift anyone's spirits. She'd take her fingers through her glowing, scarlet hair when she laughed. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Cassidy was my beautiful. Keyword: was.

"Andy!" I shouted, resting my head in my hands as my assistant rushed into the room.

"Sir?"

I sighed angrily. "Any leads on Cassidy?" I asked him.

Andy was smiling behind me when I looked up at the mirror, causing me to jump back slightly. I stood up and snarled as he gave me an apologetic glance.

"Sir," he began. "You'd enjoy the new information."

"Get to the point, Andy," I demanded.

"Miss Winters is arriving at the airport tomorrow, Sir," he told me. My eyes softened for a moment as I stared at Andy in some type of emotion I myself couldn't comprehend.

My eyes blazed again. "Pick her up and bring her here when she arrives tomorrow. I would also like you to send our contract to the copier. Two copies should do," I barked.

Andy's smile faded, and I could tell why. For a second, he had imagined I would have been happy to see Cassidy again, and I wasn't going to lie: I was ecstatic. But I wouldn't show it. At least not now. Not until I made my decision.

Andy turned to leave, turning back one last time. "Sir? Please don't go too hard on her," he whispered, leaving the room to myself and my thoughts.

I watched after him blankly. He could have risked losing his job for Cassidy.

Truth was, I wasn't going to go too hard on Cassidy. I had other plans.

Hey hey hey! So as my writer's block for 'Backstabbing Bitch' continues to stretch, I've decided to write a new story. It has no relation to any of my other books, but it is BDSM related as the tags say. Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you enjoy it!

Until next time,
~Master Liam (Yes, I am a Dom for those of you PMing me like crazy XD)