[17] A Being Of Death

*Edited*

When Keegan had said 'greenhouse', my mind assumed that that meant we would be going outdoors to another building. I was hoping that this would allow for me to get some kind of understanding of the property so I could plan my escape further.

Let's keep things simple by saying that I was very disappointed.

Instead of actually going outside and smelling fresh air, Trinity brought me through a long glass hallway of sorts that had a cobblestone floor that went out of the main building for about 30 or so strides before you found yourself standing in front of a simple and delicate wooden door which then led you into the actual greenhouse.

This stupid pompous woman wouldn't even go outside to get to a greenhouse where she would be dealing with plants and dirt. It was hard to understand this level of arrogance.

Trinity opened the door and I stepped in first and the sight blew me away. Everything was so green and alive. I haven't been able to enjoy the outdoors with any of my previous masters as I was always either in a bedroom or a dungeon.

Looking around I saw that there were a few flowers that I knew and had seen before but they were tiny in comparison to the others that I could never have even imagined. There were a few dirt paths that zigzagged and ran all throughout the entire place. Off to my left I saw a small waterfall and a little river that was also incorporated into the display, which gave a steadily running supply of water to all areas of the huge garden.

From behind me there was a small giggle and I turned to look and see that of course it was only Trinity.

"What?" I asked, a little flustered at the fact that she was laughing at me for something I didn't catch on to.

She shrugged innocently, "Oh nothing. You should just see your face."

I frowned and glared at the young angel.

Beside the obvious fact that this was definitely a beautiful place, it was also the closest thing that I had come to being outside during my slave life. I was overwhelmed.

As we walked farther into the fairly large and beautiful greenhouse, I didn't see how we were going to find Arianna if she was supposedly working somewhere. It was very difficult to picture the prissy Princess Arianna getting onto her hands and knees on the ground getting her perfectly cleaned nails and clothes dirty.

Looked to my side, I noticed that Trinity had tilted her head a bit to the side and seemed to be listening to something, "This way," she said suddenly and started walking off to the right.

Over the past week that I have spent with this young girl, I have figured out that it was best to simply ignore her bizarre actions. Listening closely now, I could in fact hear the annoying high pitch trill of Arianna's voice barking out orders. I instantly found this strange.

Is she so mentally unstable that she talks to herself and the plants?

After following behind Trinity for a few moments, Arianna's voice became evidently louder and even more annoying with each step. We walked around a very fancy flower bush that had huge pink and white petaled flowers that were at least the size of ones face. The next sight before me wasn't much of a surprise and I simply rolled my eyes.

There she stood in a perfectly clean blowy pink and white dress that dropped all the way down to her ankles. Not a single spec of dirt could be seen anywhere.

"No!" she screeched, "I already told you once, you insolent woman! Don't put it so close! When it grows bigger, it will cover my cute little daisies and they will get no sun and die!" she ranted at the human maid who on the contrary was sweating like mad and was covered in dirt from head to toe.