Dangerous Encounter #6

Start from the beginning

"Anything for you, my dear." She smiled back.

I reached for the pink luggage bag and the black kit where I put my makeup, under my bed.

I grabbed my gray batman hoodies, my phone and wallet.

"I'll be back past 6pm, Mom." I kissed her in her cheek before I left my room and headed to the stairs.

"Tell me if you'll be able to catch up for dinner, Genie. Take care." She said loudly.

"I will. Bye!" I said before I closed the main door.

I saw French leaning by her car, her arms are crossed. I could say that she's irritated already.

"Alam mo kung tinutulungan mo ko dito edi sana mas lalo tayong mapadali kaysa sumisimangot ka dyan." I mumbled irritately.

She rolled her eyes, and opened the trunk of her car. She quickly helped me lift my baggage to put it inside.

"This will be the last time na pupunta ako dito sa inyo. Really." She muttered, rolling her eyes."

Sinimangutan ko siya at sinabing, "Ba't ba napakaallergic mo sa bahay namin ha? Ano bang meron sa'yo?"

Tiningnan niya ko nang walang ekspresyon ang mukha, "Napakalayo naman kasi nito sa bahay namin."

"Girls, what the hell. May itatagal pa ba kayo? It's already 5 minutes before 9:30." I turned my head to where the voice came from. Nakita ko si Bree na nakasilip sa amin mula sa loob ng kotse.

I just rolled my eyes at her. And French finally closed the trunk of her car. I saw her eyes went up as if she was looking at something then rolled her eyes. I reached for the front passenger's car door and hopped inside.

"Seriously, Genie. Ba't antagal mo?" Bree snapped as soon as I closed the car door.

"What the hell, big deal? I just woke up late." I said straightly without looking at her.

"Drive as fast as you can manage, French." Lily commanded, nodding at her.

"By the way, girls, we should be coming home by 4pm. May gagawin pa tayong project sa Differential Calculus." Bree, the ever geek, told us as she put foundation on her face. And French started conquering the road.

----

July 17, 2015; Friday, 12:48pm

"Okay 1, 2. Pose!"

After our second to the last shot. Bree and I made our ways to switch places, so did Lily and French.

This photoshoot was for one of the famous clothing line in Seoul and for the benefit of the street children. But unlike the others, they kept this very confidential. Mananatili itong confidential hanggang mailabas ng kumpanya ang BTS ng photoshoot namin ngayon. Out of 450 models, only 7 will be chosen for this photoshoot. And luckily, napili kaming apat. I'm wondering who got the other three slots.

"Aaaaaannnddd." The photographer finally captured the last shot.