:Twelve:

Joe stood dumbfounded as Andy stood in the doorway, a smile played on his lips and he looked Joe up and down. Not able to contain himself, Joe instantly stepped forward and brought Andy in for a long hug. Andy instantly melted into the hug and wrapped his arms around Joe's neck as Joe's arms nestled into place on the small of Andy's back. Andy pulled away from the hug and smiled at Joe when the boys heard a pair of giggled behind them.

   "You guys are so precious oh my god my heart hurts." Brendon gawked as Ryan held his phone up and kept taking videos.

   Andy blushed and Joe laughed, looking down at the flowers and handing them to Andy.

   "I don't even really know if you like flowers, but I just thought I'd get you something because I wanted to seem like a gentleman and you deserve all the flowers in the world." Joe stuttered and Andy had to refrain from letting a small squeal come out of his mouth because that's probably the cutest thing he's ever heard in his life.

"I love them, thank you." Andy blushed and took the flowers from Joe, moving them into the kitchen and putting them in a vase.

Once finished, he walked back over to Joe and flashed him a small smile.

"Shall we?" Joe asked and Andy nodded, walking over to the door.

"Be home by 11:00 and no later or you're grounded!" Brendon shouted as Andy and Joe stepped out of the house.

"Okay, mom!" Andy rolled his eyes and closed the door, walking next to Joe down to his car.

They walked side by side until they stood In front of Joe's car, in which Joe insisted on opening Andy's door for him. Andy blushed and sat down in the passenger seat as Joe closed the door and jogged to the drivers side. He slipped in and put on his seatbelt before sending Andy a smile. Andy looked down in his lap and fiddled with his hands.

"You're friends seem cool." Joe said after a long while of silence as he started driving.

"Yeah they're really fun. They can be embarrassing but I love them nonetheless. They helped me clean up for this whole date so I kinda have to like them." Andy chuckled.

"Well they did a good job of cleaning you up then." Joe smirked and Andy turned his face towards the window as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Awh did I make you blush?" Joe beamed and poked Andy's cheek.

"Keep your attention on the road, you dork." Andy retorted happily.

They fell back into a comfortable silence, the only sound hears being the light hum of the radio and whatever overplayed pop song was being broadcasted. Neither of the boys really cared for pop, but they found it tolerable. Soon enough Joe pulled up to the pizza place as established earlier. Joe clambered out of the car and ran over to Andy's side to open the door for him before Andy even got the chance.

"Joe, you really don't have to do that for me." Andy said and Joe only scoffed and linked his and Andy's arms together.

"Just let me be a gentleman." Joe sighed.

"Gentle meme." Andy said under his breath and started laughing.

Joe eyed him curiously and tilted his head sideways.

"You're something special, did you know that?" Joe gleamed and Andy looked down at his feat as they stepped inside and found a place to sit.