Hunter smiled with fake enthusiasm. "Great, we agree on something."

10 minutes later, I'd changed into some light blue shorts and a white vest top. I was meeting Tyler, Hunter was meeting Lux, and to be honest, I was more excited to see how Hunter acted around other people. He'd never really been to a social outing before, let alone a beach party. And now he we were, walking to the beach, to a party.

I know. Crazy, right?

"What time do you wanna come back?" I asked Hunter.

"As soon as Lux isn't looking."

I chuckled. "If you hate her that much then why are you going out with her?"

"I told you. I just wanted something normal in my life."

I nodded and then sighed. "Well, what about we stay for about 30 minutes and then go back and watch a horror movie or something?"

"Um..." he sounded unsure. "Yeah, that sounds alright."

I grinned. "Great."

In the space of 2 minutes, I'd caught sight of Cassie and the others and me and Hunter wandered up to them across the sand. Lux smiled widely when she saw Hunter, and practically leapt into his arms. I looked away as they kissed, and awkwardly walked towards Tyler.

"Hey." He smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I tried to keep my eyes off Hunter's as he locked his fingers between Lux's.

"Wanna dance?"

I looked down. "Already? I just got here."

Tyler grabbed my hand and smirked. "Well I don't wanna waste any time."

"Yeah, bye!" Cassie sarcastically called after us.

I popped my head back around, but the only person who's eyes were following after me where Hunter's. I gave him a quick smile and then spun back around to Tyler.

We reached the crowd of people near the speakers quite quickly, and Tyler wasn't hesitant about grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

We danced close together for a few songs, and everytime Tyler moved his hands further down...I pushed them back up and looked away so that I didn't have to face his eyes.

Eventually, he leaned in and forcefully crashed his lips agaist mine. It was rough and sure as hell was not passionate. I could taste the light alcahol from the tip of his tongue, so maybe it was the liquor making him so...forward?

I hoped it was.

Because he was being too forwards for my liking.

One of his hands moved too far up whilst one of them moved too far down. I grabbed his wrists and tried to push him off whilst turning my head to the side to escape his lips.

"What are you doing?" He shouted over the music.

I tried again to push him off. "Can you let go?"

"Why? You don't like it?" He asked, applying more pressure.

"Tyler get off me!" I snapped.

"Come on, I'm just having fun Kat."

"Tyler get off!"

His strength increased and I whimpered.

"You're hurting me!"

More pressure.

"Tyler get the hell off me!"

And then, Tyler was tackled to the ground by an unknown force. At first, I thought that he had fallen but then I saw a body hovering over his...and the person started throwing punches immediatley.