Chapter 27 <3

AN) Helloooo(: This chapter is set just after the last chapter, so it's still the same day in Delinquent Land ^.^

Boom, boom, boom! The drama is about to start in this chapter!(: ooooooooh!>.< Excited?;) hehe, i cannot believe how popular this story is getting! I'm honestly so greatful for all of you for voting, commenting, just reading in general!

It's amazing!:|

on a more serious note, this chapter lets you into Hunter's mind and you see just how scarred he is. I know that it's not the most interesting thing in the world, but you have to understand what goes on in his head....

I'm going to start writing the chapter now so....boom!

As always, 50 votes until the next chapter! BUT KEEP BRINGING THE 100 BABIES<3!

I'm going to start leaving QUICK QUESTIONS at the end because I always want to ask you guys something, but if I put it here, you'll probably have forgotten it by the end of the chapter! :L hehe, anyways!

I love you all so, so, so, so much! (I'm sorry if this is a bit messy, I'm a little bit tipsy on beer!)

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*Judge Ashley's Pov*

I handed the small book back to Lisa; absolutley horrified at the entries inside it. How could a boy go through so much pain and hold it in like that?

"So, can you do anything about it?" Lisa asked me.

I cleared my throat. "Well, there are many options. What would you like me to do about it?"

"Nothing." She replied. "I just showed you that to prove that my ex husband is an unfit Father and my daughter shouldn't be living with him."

"How does this prove that Mr. Taylors is an unfit Father?" I wondered.

"He knows the pain that Hunter goes through yet he doesn't do anything about it. If Kat attempted suicide even just the once, I'd have her in a psychaitric hospital. I'd have her in therapy for years. I'd get her proffesional help. But what does Chris do? He gets a couple of therapy sessions and brushes it all off."

"Lisa, you've even told me that the 1st time Hunter attempted suicide that Chris put him in a psychiatric hospital." I pointed out.

"Yes, but it says in that book that Hunter attempted suicide the day before his Dad took him. Chris has not done anything about it."

"So what do you suggest we do about it?" I asked.

"Send Hunter to psychiatric hospital for at least a year? Or a reform school? Anything to get him help."

I raised an eye-brow. "And you're sure that you're going this just for Hunter's sake? Not just because if Hunter's not there, there's a 50, 50 chance of Kat wanting to live with you?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "What kind of women do you take me for?"

*Hunter's Pov*

Me and Kat had thrown our clothes back on as we heard Chris enter the house again. I felt kinda bad about getting Kat to stop, mainly because she seemed like she wanted to go all the way. I wanted to as well. She had no fucking idea how much I wanted to be with her in that way.