His Dad dropped Hunter to the floor and kicked him hard. "He's my fucking kid and I'll do what I want with him!"

"Get the fuck away from him or I'm calling the Police." She threatened.

"You wouldn't do that! You'd get arrested as well!"

"Would I?" She raised an eye-brow and then walked towards her whimpering son.

"Touch him and I'll break your fucking neck!"

But Hunter was still pulled up by his arm and held tightly by his Mother.

"If I ever find you trying to make money by violating your son, then I will personally shoot you in the gut!" She screamed.

"Go to hell."

"Already there, honey."

One of the men spoke up. "Are we fucking anyone tonight or should we just go home?!"

Hunter was dragged up outside the door and his Mom growled at her husband. "Tell your friends to get the fuck out of my house."

Then, she pushed Hunter down the hallway and into her room.

"M-M-Mom?"

She looked at her son with frustratio. "What?!"

"I'm s-s-sorry..."

She slapped a hand across Hunter's face. "Do I look like I give a shit?!"

*

Current Time, Hunter's POV*

You know when you're a guy, and you want a particular girl so bad, but you're scared of getting close to her because you know you can't have her?

You know when you're scared, and you just want one day were you can be fearless, but then you're terrified of someone coming up and ripping your heart out?

You know when your life is absolutley fucked up, and you just want to die but then one person changes that?

My life sucks.

*Kat's POV*

"Food's in the fridge, you've got our numbers, right? Course you have our numbers, you always did. I want you to call if anything happens, anything at all. Even if it's just to say you accidentally tripped and bumped your head because you might get a concussion or something and-"

"Oh my God, Mom!" I whined. "Seriously get out! Chris has been waiting in the car for 5 minutes!"

She quickly kissed my cheek. "Ok. I'll be back-"

"After school tomorrow. I know, you told me 10 times. Bye Mom."

She grabbed her handbag. "I love you Kat! Bye Hunter! None of you leave the apartment!"

The door slammed and I headed over to the couch where Hunter was lying.

"So we're leaving for the beach party in 10 minutes?"

He nodded. "Yup."

"You're meeting Lux, right?"

"Right..."

"And she hangs out with me and my friends..."

"Yeah...?"

"So that means that you're going to be hanging out with me..."

Hunter rolled his eyes. "What's so interesting about that?"

"It's just, we've never really hung out before." I pointed out.

"That's cause I've never really liked you before." Hunter murmured.

"I didn't like you either!"