Chapter 4: The Professor

A/N - Thank you for those who have been reading my story so far, please keep on reading.  I'm trying to post a new chapter every two days, but after this, I can't really post as quickly.  I'm going off on an over night college visit, and so please keep checking back for new updates.  I hope you like this next chapter, and God Bless.

----AGAPE ACADEMY----

----SECRET LOCATION Bethlehem, NJ----

----May 20, 2011----

----10:48 P.M.----

 The group was in the infirmary, Quin was still laying in the bed, Nick, Ellen, Ellen's friends, and the Grizzlies were all surrounding Quin trying to defend him.  The man that barged in through the door was now somehow in front of the kids, Lucifer by the window he appeared in.

"Leave here, now!"  The mysterious man exclaimed.  "In the name of Jesus leave this place!"  The moment the man said In the name of Jesus, Lucifer started writhing in pain and with a blatant reverberation, the former right hand man of God disappeared just as he arrived.

There was mass confusion among the students; none of them knew what had just happened.  The scene had come and gone in a matter of minutes and nobody was there to narrate the events that had just taken place in the infirmary.  All they know is that someone flashed into the room, a weird man barged in and ordered the other person to leave and he did.

"Sorry," the strange man apologized. "I had an erratic feeling that something was going to happen here, obviously I was correct."  The man staggered toward Quin, he had an awkward limp.  He offered his hand to Quin, Quin took it and shook his hand. "Hey, Quin, I'm Zazu Gorah."  Zazu looked at the others, gave a small smile and a nod and looked back at Quin.

"Well, I guess I know your name now, but why are you here?"  Quin asked.  The rest of them didn't recognize him either.

"Oh, well I actually used to be a student here, I was a Phoenix.  I have telepathy and precognative abilities.  That is how I knew you and your friends were going to be in danger."  He looked out the window. "Anyways, I'm here to run the potion shop in Gaphney Central."  Quin gave him a strange look of confusion.  What in the world is Gaphney Central?  Quin thought.  Zazu snickered a bit.  It's a place down the road from here dedicated to helping students here at the Academy.   A strange voice said in Quin's mind, he had a look of astonishment.

"Haha,"  Zazu chuckled. "did you forget so quickly?  I'm a telepath, I can read your thoughts.

"Oh crap, I forgot."  Quin felt like an idiot.

"Yeah, you should come down sometime."  Zazu gave Quin a smile. "Well, I must leave now to I have inventory. I hate inventory.  Oh, and by the way, Quin, I had a little peak into the future and don't be afraid of what is to come.  Although it will be boring, don't relent.  Tomorrow night will help you a lot with your stay at Agape Academy."  With that, he walked out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------

The rest of the night went by quickly after Zazu left.  Ellen bid Quin and Nick goodbye, only after giving Quin a "friendly" kiss on the cheek then leaving with her friends.  The sweet kiss on the cheek made Quin blush, hey, who wouldn't?  A pretty girl kisses the new kid on the cheek, it was love at first sight; even though they wouldn't admit it yet, Quin and Ellen were in love with each other.  Nick only left after trying to sleep on a couch in the infirmary and somehow shooting weird nail like things from his body after sneezing.  The nails missed Quin, but tore up the couch, which didn't make Miss Rash too pleased and made her kick him out.  So now, Quin was alone trying to sleep.  Eventually, Quin fell asleep and started dreaming.

-----------------------------------------------------

Quin was at some county fair in a large suburban area with a bunch of kids he'd never met.  The fair was at a park in the middle of the small community.  There were signs all around the place that said "Welcome to the Fuji County Fair!"  Everyone seemed so peaceful, calm, and accepting of one another.  It seemed like all of the people were brothers and sisters in some way.  Quin and the kids wore blue shirts that said security on them and khaki pants.  After that, the dream became a blur.

An African-American woman pulls out a pistol and shoots a kid.  She then points the gun at Quin.  Quin looks at it in fear.  When he felt like there was no escape for him, someone tackled the woman and begged Quin to run.  He started running and running when all of a sudden he is flying.  Flailing his arms around trying to take in all that is going on.

Right when Quin started to fall, he woke up.  It was morning and Nick was asleep in the bed next to him.  Obviously, Nick snuck in during the middle of the night.  He looked like a little baby there curled up and asleep in the hospital bed.  Quin's legs felt like all those things had actually happened.  What was it?  Was it just a dream, was it a vision?  Did that all actually happen while he was asleep, he was clueless.  When he was about ready to go back to sleep, Nick appeared over him with a smile on his face.

"The Professor awakes!"  Nick exclaimed annoyingly.

----RED'S GAS STATION----

----AVON, IN----

----May 21, 2011----

----7:29 A.M.----

There was a gas station on the outskirts of Avon, Indiana.  The station was just an old fashion gas station, just fill up and leave.  There was a small white building with a register, a newspaper stand, some chairs, and some magazines.  A magnificent blue semi just pulled up to the station and two men stepped out from the driver and passenger seat.  The men wore black suits and white fedoras.  The cool thing is, the were identical twins, I mean EXACTLY identical.  One of them pumped gas, the other went to go pay the gasman.  The man pumping gas was just about to place the pump back where it came from, when a cold chill went down his spine.  He stopped for a second then went back to what he was doing.  He put the pump away and went back to the driver seat of the semi and waited for the other one.  When the other twin walked back to the semi, the driver looked over to his twin, paused for a second and declared.

"Michael has be reawakened Maken, time to reassemble the old squad."  The passenger looked down in sorrow.  Michael was the third brother who made them whole, but soon he will be back with them.