Chapter Seven

Pic of Chase on the side bar:] ------->

"Where have you been?" Nate asked as I walked up to him and the rest of my brothers who were all lounging outside on a table.

I frowned. "I've been here." I didn't want to tell them about me running off and going wolf because then they would ask why and I'd have to make up an excuse that they probably wouldn't believe.

"I'm not stupid, Andie. You were gone. This guy came up and asked me where you were and he seemed really mad. I'm pretty sure he checked everywhere, so you were not here."

"What guy?" I asked. I didn't even know anybody except for Chase and Brent.

Nate shrugged. "How should I know? Now, are you going to tell us where you were?"

"I'll think about it, dad." Nate just rolled his eyes.

I sat inbetween Eric and Lucas. "So how are you all?" I asked, taking Eric's apple out of his hand and biting into it. He glared at me and tried taking it back but I just laughed and pushed him off the table. He mumbled a few words about my childishness and sat back down next to me. I grinned in triumph and bit into the apple again.

"You know." Said a voice from behind me that I didn't recognize. "The way you eat an apple indicates whether your a good kisser or not."

I choked on the peices of apple in my throat and turned around to see a boy with red hair and green eyes smiling cockily at me. "And who are you?" I asked.

"Mr. Right." He flashed me a white grin. I burst into laughter at that and was clutching at my stomach. I layed down backwards on the table and his face was right above mine. I noticed my brothers were not laughing, instead, they were glaring daggers at him.

I grinned wickedly back and spat a few peices of apple into his face. With that all my brothers erupted into laughter. 'Mr. Right' was scowling and trying to get the bits of apple off his face and wipe off my spit. "Don't ever," I said between laughter, "flirt with me again."

He scowled. "Your disgusting."

I stopped laughing and stood up on the table, looking down at him. "I am not disgusting." I scoffed. "You just had what was coming for you."

He grimaced and walked away. I jumped around on the table and did a little dance of victory, giving all my brothers a high-five. "ANDIE STILL REIGNS VICTORIOUS!" I screamed, throwing my fist into the air and jumping around in a circle.

While me and my brothers were rejoicing a girl a little older than me stood next to me on the table and waited patiently until I noticed her. When I did, I froze and sized her up. She was a pretty little thing with golden blond hair and sparkling green eyes. "Andie?" She asked. Her voice was so feminine, it was quite funny. She sounded like a chipmunk but slightly deeper. Again I repeat, it was quite funny.

I bit my lip to hold in my laughter. "Yes?" I laughed, not being able to hold all of it in.