Please don't leave me -2

Rd sat there with his head hung. He said I did all this for the happiness of everyone. I really want 2 bring back the smile on the face of all.

It all started wen di said sanyu is expecting and the card 2 showed the positive sign.we both were tensed then decided 2 consult the doctor. Bhai came and told his side of story of not being 2 love a baby and arpi condition. But destiny was already written I guess. the appointment with doc which we need 2 see was coming late and we had 2 comprise our work and college.

I went 2 reception and enquired about consulting another it was Dr Anjali who was available. And she was taken 2 scan room . I entered the cabin of her knowing she is going treating bhai from his morning convo we had. She looked at pagal's report and said it was mistake and she isn't pregnant. I showed her the kit, she said it was a duplicate brand because of its false reports it was banned.

Then I told her I'm bro of parth and I  need 2 know his progress. At first she hesitated then she said the treatment they took was fail and there was no need for surrogate mother . My whole world crashed I can't see my family in pain. So I asked if there is any way she said there's nothing .

She told if me and she is trying for baby. I was going 2 say a no but her words halted me. Doc told it's her ovulation time and if we tried there are chances of her getting conceived so I nodded my head 4 the approval.

But I didn't want 2 have any physical relationship so I lied 2 doc that she is career oriented and I don't want 2 make my life as bhai. She said a baby is by the approval of both the partners. Then I said can she lie 2 bro that sanyu is their surrogate mother so the baby will be with them and my wife won't have any prob in her career. She finally accepted the proposal.

I heard abt artificial insemination so I asked dr 2 inseminate my sperm 2 her. This was all just happened that I didn't knew wat will be the results later. So she was inseminated during her ovulation . I was determined if she was pregnant with my kid then I'll marry her. The rest u know.

He looked up 2 see the shocked expression.
Re : so she wasn't ur wife 4 real
Rd: no mom
S: it our babies
Rd: yes
P&A : not ours
S: how could u do that 2 me. I trusted u more than my life and u seemed 2 be the big lie of my life.
Rd: I did it 4
P&A: stop it Ron and don't say u did all this 4 us. It was 4 ur selfish motives u did. U just want 2 prove that ur capable of everything.so don't blame on us
S: I don't know who you are now. Ur a bloody liar and I don't want the babies 2 they'll always remind me of ur betrayal.
Rd: don't say that.at least you understand me
S: Mr randhir singh wat u thought I'm ur puppet.u could have told me whole truth
Rd : would you be ready if I asked
S: never but we could have taken any other solution
Rd: I'm married 2 u so now everything is sorted.y can't u get that
S: wat is sorted. In these days I really fell 4 u and tears streamed .I'm in love
Rd: u know how much it pained me after knowing it's my kids u could not live them because they are my bhai ' s I made up my mind 4 that
S: ur a coward rd
Rd: no I'm not
P&A : who told u if it's ur babies we will accept.we want our blood
Rd: but we are brothers
P&A : u won't ever know the meaning of that

Sanyu took her bags and started 2 leave. Rd ran behind her
Rd: pls stop don't leave me.I'll die without u. U know I never crossed my limits even we were married.don't do this.I love u a lot.
S: enough of ur drama Mr randhir singh
Rd: not rd it's rannu ur rannu baby.pls stay. Sanyu it was the first time he called her
She stepped out but stopped her tracks by the sound of slap and turned 2 see renu slapped rd. Somewhere it hurted her,she has made up her mind and left the house.

I don't know wat were ur thinking abt the secret but this was it. I would like 2 know ur reactions so pls add that 2.
I have posted 5 parts of my new story we will meet again and thanks a lot who are reading it.