New entries

As usual sun rose and came the morning. Sanyu got up with a jerk and started tapping the finger on her chin and thinking wat 2 do 4 breakfast and her face lit up with a glow that means she got an idea. Rd yawned and came out 2 see his dramaqueen  in the kitchen and working. He rubbed his eyes 2 see the view is real or fake. Sanyu turned and gave her Colgate smile 2 him
Rd( I.m)  : gudbud.good morning
S: good morning .ur tea and forwarded a cup 2 him
Rd: smiled and saw the cup.it's green tea
S: s .it's good 4 health.piyo rannu jaldi
Rd: but I like tea with milk
S: no rannu.ur glow has gone have it.
Rd: speak up y u made green tea
S: I don't know the other one.green tea is easy just boil water and dip the tea bag
Rd was speechless but he smiled without her knowledge and his mind mumbled buddhu.
S: wat u will have 4 breakfast.
Rd: anything which is good 2 eat
S: ermm dosa,idli or upma if u like south indian.roti,aloo parantha north indian.wat u want
Rd: oh I'm shocked u know all these and don't know 2 prepare tea.gr8
S: I don't know 2 make I'll order if u want these from the hotel down the road .
Rd was like wat 2 do with this stupid girl. So wat u know
S: she placed a plate with bread and jam.only this and made a puppy face .
Rd: wow at least u know this
They had breakfast and went 2 get ready. Sanyu came out with long black skirt and red top and rd with white shirt and blue denims. They bid bye and went.

2nd day of the college all were gossiping and sanyu and friends were rating the guys in their class. The door opened and there came a guy with tall figure and innocent looks .he scanned all the room and his eyes struck on the beauty it was sanyu and he unknowingly smiled and took his seat. He was just checking sanyu not the class. After the class he came 2 the sanyu group and introduced himself he was aryan and all liked him and they accepted in his group as a member.

Other side the 1st day of rd and he was welcomed warmly by all. The girls were looking as if they will eat him  up and guys were jealous that he stole the charm and girls are drooling over him. He was introduced by the md 2 all and then the girls came one by one with their flirty intentions but his eyes found a girl who was unaware of the surrounding. She was wearing a big glass and concentrating on her work.Rd moved 2 her and introduced himself to her and she was sanaya. Rd was surprised that he forward the hand of friendship 2 a girl at the 1st time it was so unlike him and his mind told it's all the asar of nautanki. And he smiled remembering sanyu.

Both enjoyed their life and new friendship,still their equation didn't change Sanyu over acting and rd nok jok 2 her and irritation to her because of rannu calling.