I'm sorry

Rd was getting bothered by the carelessness of sanyu within 3 weeks she has lost 2 duplicate keys of house and while handling the 3rd one he warned her not 2 lose it.
Rd and sanaya and sanyu and aryan became close friends and they share everything except their fake marriage and living under one roof. At the end of day both of them shared their daily happenings 2 their beloved sanyu 2 her parents and rd 2 parth and arpi.

One afternoon all the employees were given salary and it was rd 1st salary and he was proud of himself . All were demanding 4 the treat and he agreed it .2 cut off the expense he invited them 2 his apartment.
The shock was yet 2 come.

Sanyu entered the harshwal building she was awed by the interiors and staff. She enquired abt rd and they led her direction 2 his desk. She was humming a song and didn't see the wet floor she slipped and gave a scream of touching the ground but she didn't a pair of hands gripped her waist and she opened 2 find aryan looking at her.they both were stunned and he made her stand. Here someone felt a pain seeing sanyu in the arms of another. He masked his feelings. Sanyu hugged aryan and rd was hurt by all these scene. Sanaya came 2 rd and saw the scene.
Sa : such a cute couple
Rd: wat
Sa : he is aryan our boss son.but who is that lovely girl.she is so pretty
Rd: hmmm
Sanyu turned 2 see rd and sanaya. She smiled and came near him.
A: y ru here sanyu
S: I came 2 meet rann no rd
A: how u know him
S: he is my family friend I came 2 meet
Rd: hi
A: hey
Rd took sanyu 2 his desk.
Rd: y ru here.ru trying to  expel me from my office also with ur drama
S: rannu y ru angry with me .I didn't tell wat I did
Rd: hmmm
S: I lost the other key 2
Rd: ur impossible.wait we will leave together.
S: ok.ur my sweet rannu .wat is ur chakkar with that nerdy girl
Rd: oh come on.she is my friend nothing more and don't stress ur brain. Who is that guy he asked not looking at her
S: he is aryan my classmate .nice guy
Rd: ok

They came back. Rd gifted her chocolate and she was happy.
S: congo.u got ur 1st salary and gave a chota chocolate .I want 2 have 5 course meal
Rd: sorry it's not possible.I need to save 4my bike.but I'll give you a treat at night tomorrow because it's a weekend.
S: ur the best hubby.my baby
Rd: sanyukta.I need to tell u something else 2
S: nahiiiii.u called me sanyukta without adding my adjectives.so matter is very serious.and looked at him
Rd: stop ur acting.my colleagues are coming here 4 dinner treat tomorrow so can u go 2 any of ur friends house or hostel 4 just a day.
S: 4 wat
Rd: I don't want them 2 misjudge us
S: I'll be a good girl and won't come out of my room
Rd: Ru sure
S: s.or ru planning 2 propose that nerdy
Rd: she is just my friend get that straight.

Next day both were busy on cleansing the house and making it look like a decent house.rd ordered food and drinks took permission from the owner. Sanyu went 2 her room before their arrival and locked it. The guests arrived loud music drinks and food all enjoyed and they left from there around midnight. Now only rd and sanaya was left and they were throwing  the waste and try 2 make everything look tidy .
Sa : must say u have a beautiful house
Rd: thanks
Sa: u live alone but it's so clean and perfect
Rd: hmmm smiled.then he remembered abt his pagal roomie.
Sa : I'm thinking 2 stay over here if u don't have any problem
Rd: noooo.I mean sorry it's a bachelor house and I don't want any1 2 point against us.
Sanaya looked sad and half heartedly left the place. Rd rushed 2 sanyu door and banged it. She didn't open. He thought she was angry with him. With the help of his key he opened 2 see that she was asleep. He tried 2 make her awake.but she was sound sleep. He just blew the air near her ear and she got ticklish and smiled in her sleep. Rd poked her many times after a lot of try she opened her eyes .
S: ur friends left
Rd: s.I'm sorry
S: 4 wat
Rd: I didn't realize u were here alone
S: no probs rannu.I behaved well na.I didn't embarrassed u also by not coming in front of ur colleagues.ru happy with me this time
Rd couldn't take it anymore and hugged her tight and she 2 responded with a smile.they broke the hug and an awkwardness was present. Sanyu broke the silence.
S: I'm hungry do u have anything left
Rd : come I'll give you company

Was this a starting of something new or