Life is a game

Rd went 2 meet the dr and showed the kit.the doc asked 2 meet her with sanyu after 2 weeks and 2 continue the tablets given 4 her.

2 weeks passed they were sitting impatiently in the cabin of doc and she came there smiling. She congratulated them 1st and took sanyu 4 scan and later rd 2 was called for. Doc asked them 2 see the screen and she explained the white dot u see with up and down that's ur foetus with heart beating. Ur baby is normal with beats and there's another surprise u have got twin babies . They came 2 cabin and took the prescription with meds and doc told 2 consult after 3 months.

They came out and rd was in cloud nine
Rd: I can't believe we are going 2 be parents of twins.wow
S: hmm.
Rd: ur not happy of this
S: how can I .even I don't know who is the dad of this baby
Rd: don't stress much.it's bad for the babies
Rd hugged her. I'm so happy.u can ask anything treat from my side.
S: I'm not in a mood.pls can u drop me at the college
Rd: ok.
S( I.m): y is he happy and behaving so differently. Is there any secret which I don't know .at 1st in di house he reacted not like this and was sure it's not his baby.In these 3 weeks wat happened sudden love 2 baby.
Rd left 4 office after dropping her.

Rd: sanaya u were asking 4 a treat from long time.so 2day ur wish is going 2 be granted.we will have lunch together
Sa : I'm so happy 2 see u like this.s we will go out

There sanyu was disturbed and can't concentrate on her studies. Her friends observed her absent mind. But kept mum. After the call they all came 2 canteen.
K,vids,and tanya : wats the matter. Y ru always worried and disturbed.missing ur parents
S: no.I'm a mess now. She told my friend is stressed. She found out she is pregnant but she didn't sleep with anyone.but today dr said that she is carrying twin babies
Friends: huh.how is that possible without doing anything she can't be pregnant or someone has took advantage of her.
S: I don't think .I'm going crazy
A: hey girls .sanyu can we go out 2day
S: no yaar I'm not feeling good
A: oh.I thought we will have lunch together
S: ok.I don't want to spoil ur mood.let's go.I think fresh air is important 4 me for a fresh mind 2.

But they didn't know the resto they are going is where rd 2 planned his lunch with sanaya.
Rd and sanaya took the seat and gave orders. Other side sanyu and aryan came the seat opposite 2 them. Sanyu' s back was facing rd. Aryan saw rd .
A: I knew they are more than friends
S: who
A: rd and sanaya
Sanyu turned 2 see them and rd saw them 2. They smiled . Sanaya watched him smiling so she looked back 2 see Sanyu. She made a face not happy seeing sanyu there.

Sa : y is ur family friend here and that 2 with aryan
Rd: they are classmates and it's their wish where 2 have the lunch
Sa : I don't want 2 spoil our moment. I waited a long 4 this day but  never mind
Rd : wat u want 2 say.come 2 the point
Sa : u know u are the only one whom I'm close 2. Till then I lived in a shell but u broke that and entered my heart. So will u give me the pleasure to be in ur life forever and take me more than ur friend.
Rd: wat.I didn't see u like that

Other hand aryan forward a ring 2 sanyu and asked her 2 be his. Sandhir was again in confusion wat 2 do next. Suddenly rd asked aryan and Sanyu  2 join them. They joined them. Rd made the excuse of washroom and left. Rd took his cell and messaged sanyu.

Rd: more problem
S: 4 me 2
Rd: sanaya proposed me
S: aryan 2 did
Rd: wat will we do
S: will think of an idea
Rd: more drama.because of that we are in all troubles
S: I know I can't see them hurt.

Rd asked aryan 2 sit beside sanaya and he took place near sanyu. The 4 of them weren't enjoying the meal it looked like they are forcefully taking very bite. Rd was stealing glance of sanyu but she was like fully concentrated on her food. But she felt someone's  gaze over her and she lifted her lashes 2 see rd and signalling her 2 say wat they decided.

Sanyu cleared her throat 2 gain the attention of aryan and sanaya.
S: guys we need 2 confess something. It's that we are married and expecting a baby soon. Both were given like 1000volts shock and they composed themselves 2 know more.

S( I.m): wat story should I tell them 2 make it look like real.my whole life is now a blockbuster movie types one more lie is going 2 get added. Whatever
S: our parents were childhood buddies and wen we were born they decided 2 get us hitched. So they allowed us 2 come so far only after the marriage so we did a secret marriage and in a weak point we lost our self control and it resulted in baby. Pheww done this is our story.sorry if we both have any wrong signals 2 u two. We consider u as only our friend. They finished the lunch and was returning.

Sanyu didn't notice the stick lying on the floor she tripped before she touch the ground rd caught her.
Sanaya was so furious that she said see such a careless girl is going 2 carry a baby.I'm sure she will be the trouble for ur baby
Rd: Sanaya that's enough.u can't talk like this 2 her and it's our baby so we know how 2 take care and left with Sanyu.
S: thanks rannu.ru angry with me.I didn't see
Rd: it's ok.take care
S: I'm feeling like crying can u hold me for sometime.
Rd: come here and I'll hold u like this 4 lifetime.

This part is dedicated to my 2 readers who said they got the clue and half of the secret. But they will reveal after I reveal it. And one of my reader asked me 2 write a story with sandhir married and pregnancy so these are 4 u.