Should I

He returned to his place after dinner and went near her room. Started talking 2 the note sticked on her door.

Rd: ur not so bad pagal and chuckled.u really care 4 me. He was going 2 continue his imaginary talk but it was disturbed by vd.
Vd : missing ur wife
Rd : no.
Vd forward a envelope and said nihi forgot 2 give u while u were returning. I think it's a love letter from ur wife and patted his shoulder and left.

He entered his room and opened the envelope 2 find another note.
Note read as: feel like thanking me.u can call 2 the number given below with a blushing smiley.and a arrow pointing so he turned 2 see there was written if u don't thank me then after I'm back all the work u alone do and a wink smiley at end.

He smiled remembering her cute nautankis. He stared the note unable 2 make a decision 2 call or not.

Sanyu at home was enjoying the attention she was served by her parents and looting them the fullest. But her mind was missing his taunts and his nicknames 4 her. She returned 2 her princess room and stared at her phone.

S: by now he would have done the supper.  no call yet.akdu sadu rannu. Maybe di forgot 2 give him. Should I call and ask him.
Both of them are in dilemma .
S: if I call wat will he think. I'm a despo
Rd: if I call her she'll think she won
S: I'll tell him accidentally I called I was planning 2 call aryan
Rd: if I call I'll tell her I called 2 check was this her prank
S and rd: arrrgh y I'm getting affected. Both of their face lit with a smile means they got the idea.
S: I'll tell I had a morning flight so I couldn't meet him.I just called 2 tell I reached safely and sorry 4 the breakfast
Rd: I'll tell her I called 2 check if she has reached safely and I'm happy that she isn't here. And thanks 4 caring me.

Both of them dialled the number it gave a engaged tone. After 10 mins again still not available. They decided not 2 call.
S: he will be coochi cooing with that nerdy
Rd: she would be flirting with that I'm perfect aryan.they twitched their nose.

After half an hour rd tried his luck again and call got connected.
S: hi rannu
Rd: hi dramaqueen
S: y was ur phone busy
Rd: I was trying from past half an hour.ur was also busy.
S and rd : was trying 2 call u.and they realized their stupidity and laughed. Then their night talk started.