We are married

Months passed but still sandhir where in their silly fights and mocking. But now started understanding each other. Rd bought a bike and he used 2 drop her 2. Even though they are in a fake marriage bond these days they act like one.

6 months sanyu semester exams were coming up. Rd used 2 help her in her studies they shared their chores and was happy. Last day of exam and sanyu did better and was thankful 2 her rannu.

Rd was selected as the employee of the month and got an extra bonus. He was eager 2 reach home and spend time with his dramaqueen. Sanaya feels left out because he doesn't be with her and all the time  be in a hurry. All the co workers congratulated him . Sanaya came 2 him and hugged him but he didn't respond and her face fell. Rd was surprised by her action and was uncomfortable with her proximity.

Sa : rd so employee of the month
Rd: s mam.
Sa : let's party and give a treat
Rd: another time.I'm busy and I want 2 be home soon.next time pakka
Sa : have I done anything wrong that ur avoiding me
Rd: y ru behaving like my gf.and he laughed.ur so cute that how can I ignore my 1st friend in Mumbai.sorry I have something urgent.so can I take ur leave
Sa : ok

Rd left but saw aryan entering. When he saw rd his eyes twinkled
A: hey dude
Rd: hi
A: I need ur help
Rd: mine.4 wat
A: Sanyu

But their convo broke and rd hurriedly left the office. Sanaya was thinking abt how 2 confess her feelings 2 rd and accidentally she bumped into aryan before she could touch the ground aryan caught and they had a cute eye lock. From background they can hear the ooh and haaa going which brought them back.

Rd parked the bike and opened the door 2 see sanyu packing her things. He got tensed and saw her happy face

S: here u are rannu.need tea
Rd: s pls.So are u going from here
S: hmmm.I'm going and u can celebrate ur victory
Rd : s I'll do party and will call sanaya here
Sanyu always feel hurt wen he mentions sanaya in their convo. She kept the tea and went 2 room. Rd left his envelope at her luggage and went 2 his .

Sanyu came out with her clothes and saw the envelope where a letter was there which gave her the idea of rd being the best employee 4 this month. She rushed 2 his room 2 see him sleeping like a baby with slightly opened mouth. She giggled. She tried her best 2 wake him up but all in vain. Then she took the pillow lying and started hitting with it rd caught her wrist and pulled her 2 him. There was an intense eye lock both of them where drown in that. Sanyu kept her head near his chest and he automatically wrapped up his arms around. Both were listening 2 their rhythmically beating of hearts and smiled.

S: rannu ru really happy because of me going away
Rd: no.I am not .u have become my habit and I can't think of a day without ur dramas and tantrums
S: awww.ur my baby
Rd: ur mine 2.
S: I'll be back by 2 months
Rd: don't go na
S: I've 2 I need 2 meet my parents
Rd: ok. Not a day more than that
S: ok.so mr employee of the month .where is my treat
Rd: come we will go
S: I'll be ready

Sanyu checked her wardrobe 4 her clothes and took an anarkali suit. And she did make up and her eyes fell on her mangalsutra and kumkum. She felt 2 wear those. Rd was waiting for her and she called him and he was mesmerized by her beauty and more charm was she looking like a newly wed bride. Sanyu blushed seeing rd totally blown away by her charm .

They left 2 dinner in his bike and he stopped near  The Taj.
S: y are we here
Rd: ur wish.that u need 2 have dinner from here
S: that was before.now I like dhaba khana.come we will have from there

Sandhir enjoyed their hearty meal.
S: ermmm.how am I looking
Rd: like always
Rd : but y  worn the mangalsutra and kumkum
S: because I'm married 2 u buddhu
Rd: its fake
S: I know.huh u hate u
Rd: wen I asked u 2 love me
Then they started their fight.

Sanyu in mind murmured y can't he give compliment kanjoos 4 that 2.

She opened the house and while entering her room rd caught her wrist and pulled her. He opened the clutch which was holding her hair and went dangerously close 2 her .tucked her hair behind and whispered u look beautiful and pecked her cheeks and her eyes popped out from the socket. Rd left from there humming a song and sanyu blushed.