Dramaqueen

Sanyu slammed her forehead when sanjay left 2 take agreement papers.Rd gave a quizzical look 2 her. Sanyu asked him 2 come near her and whispered.

S: in most of the films wen we fake marriage then they'll be all convinced after that they'll drop a bomb of where is ur sindoor and mangalsutra. So we need 2 think a plan. And she started 2 think
Rd was amazed by the presence of her mind.

Soon the couple joined sandhir but sanyu bend her head down and doing something.

M: beta ru fine
Sanyu looked and showed she is all fine.rd 2 turned his head 2 see there is a red mark and she showed him the red pen he joined all 2 get wat did she did.

Sanyu took the glass of juice and made a face.sanyu said in a sarcastic way 2 aunty.
S: m not having diabetics so u could have add more sugar and made an innocent face.
M: sorry beta.we all use sugar less
S( I.m): kanjoos telling lies and twisted her lips
So all the formalities where done. And they were abt u leave but the couple stopped them.

M: beta where is ur mangalsutra
Sanyu gave I told u look 2 rd.he just shrugged his shoulder.
S: auntyji this chain is my mangalsutra.wen we eloped there was no cash so I asked rannu 2 tie this so he did and we got married in temple.I'm waiting 4 the day wen he actually ties a real one.he is such a hard working so I think he will achieve success and faked tears 4 extra effect.
Rd: drama queen

Couple was convinced by her story and they left 2 their new room.
Sandhir opened the room wen rd was going 2 step in sanyu stopped him.

S: not like this my pati parameshwar.I'm the bride so u need 2 welcome me in traditional style.
Rd: huh it was a fake one if u remember
S: I'm not dying to be ur wife.the girl will the unlucky one who has 2 live with u .akdu and she just pushed him and entered. Home sweet home
Rd: whatever .and u gave called me rannu such a pathetic name like u.

S:ur my rannu baby and pulled his cheeks.come akdu hubby we will see the house. She pointed this is our living room,that the kitchen. Don't u think kitchen is small.never mind.we will see our rooms.
She opened a room with a large window and a balcony.immediately I'll take this u take the other one. Next room 2 had the same design only difference was it was beach facing and sanyu made cute face 2 please rd.

S: akdu hubby can I take this u take the other.I'm a nanna munna bacha.
Rd: u in ur dreams.u were the one who told that the other one is urs so live in that and don't eat my brains.now leave I need 2 take rest and he pushed outside and banged the door.