#9

Week 6: June 7-Hospital

By the time Caleb entered Precious hospital room she was in, she was already in the bed waiting on the doctor. He had to sit in the waiting room, until the nurse leave her room, before he could enter. When she saw him walked in her eyes showed that she was surprised to see him. He knew it probably would have show that. Considering how things are with them.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Why do you care?" She throw a question back at him.

Caleb just stared at her, not knowing what to say. He could say, he cared because she is carrying his baby, or he could say he care, because he liked her, and want things to be okay with her. He could say either or.

"Why are you making this so hard? I am trying. I'm here." Caleb scowled at her. Here he was trying to be there for her, and she was pushing him away. She was very complicated, and he only knew her a month.

"You don't need to be, at the end of the day, you won't claim it." Precious gulped.

"How can I? You already put it out there that you was rape. I can't just go say, 'Oh hey, I'm the dude that knocked Precious Little up,' you put it out there that you got rape. How do we change it up? We can't." He spat at her. Then he exhaled deeply. Precious looked away from him.

"Look I didn't come here to argue with you. I just came to check on my baby. You don't have to say anything to me, and I won't say anything to you." Caleb said, and sat down. His cell phone ringed in his pocket. He pulled it out, and saw Daisy calling. He sent it to voicemail. He wasn't in the mood to talk to her, she have become more clingy then anything, plus she kept asking him, when will they lose each other virginity. That was annoying him, because he wanted to tell her, he already lost his. It seem like wanted the best of both worlds, but he knew he can't get that. He wanted his cake, and wanted to eat it too.

There was a knock at the door, before a man and lady walked in.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" The lady asked Precious as the man sent a glared Caleb way.

"I'm fine, mom. Just tired, annoyed, and hungry." Precious said.

"Awww, how is your grandmother treating you?" Her mother asked.

Precious looked at her mother hard.

"Why don't you call her and see." Precious snapped. Savanna was taken back by her daughter tone, but she remain quiet.

"And who the hell are you?" The man asked Caleb. Before Caleb could have said anything, Precious said.

"My friend from school." Precious said, nervously licking her lips. Caleb nodded.

"Oh I didn't know you had friends, especially no boy friend." Stan shook his head. "What's your name son?" Stan asked Caleb.

"Caleb Williams, sir." Caleb said, swallowing hard.

"Hmm you bet not hurt my daughter." Stan told him. Precious rolled her eyes.

"Dad we are not dating." She said.

"Oh hell, still don't hurt her." Stan said. The doctor came in and looked at everybody.

"Good afternoon, everybody, I'm Precious doctor, Dr. John." Dr. John shook everybody hand. "Everything seem to be fine, she needs to stop stressing. It's not good for her or the baby."

Everybody nodded their head.

"Also, she needs to get with her OB-GYN and tell them about this incident. So she can know what to do to avoid this again. Are there any questions?" Dr. John inquired.