Chapter 1

It was a cold windy and dark night. You were walking from your bestfriends house because you both needed to do a report on y'alls essay you both didn't finish.

You had to admit you were really scared of the dark. You didn't know why you didn't ask for a ride back home. You walked through an alley passing a group of guy's.
You heard the guy's stop talking once you past. "Hey sexy we're you going" the guy with a cigarette in his mouth asked you. You smirked and turned around to looked at him. "Obviously I'm going home" you said. The other guy grabbed your hand. "no no no no you're coming with us" he smiled.

His teeth were yellow and they all smelt like cigarettes. You fake chuckled."yeah in your dreams" you said snatching your arm away continuing walking.
"Did this bitch just snatch away from me" you heard the guy say. When you heard that tone of voice you began to run.
You ran as fast as you could in the dark. While running you turned your head to look at the guy's and they were running after you. You turned the corner and got trapped With no where to run you were looking up."Shit" you said scared and worried.

The guy's begin to pass you running it was too dark to see anyone really."Oh I lost them" you said but, your voice echoed. A guy backed up real slowly and stopped to look at you."Boss she's here" he said pointing at you chuckling. You tried your best to go as far in the corner as you could. Your heart was beating to the point where it almost exploded. The guys came closer to you smiling. "What do you want?" You said shedding a few tears.

The men chuckled. "We just want to play" the boss said grabbing your sides kissing your neck. You let out a few moans but, trying to push him away."NOOOOO!!!!!" You screamed and your Echos could be heard. The guy slapped your face hard. You couldn't help but, cry. It had started raining and thundering the wind started to pick up. "Listen here you cry baby give me your body and I'll let you go that's all I want" he said smiling.

You cried and cried shaking your head No until you looked behind all the men seeing a group of seven guy's with red eyes looking at you and at the men around you

"Heelp please" You screamed at them. The guy's turned around so did the boss. The group of seven guy's started laughing then walking towards the men "Let her go or thing's won't be pretty" the guy with the orange hair said.

You stood there looking at those very attractive 7 men with red eyes.
"And if we don't" the boss said letting go of you turning to the ground of seven guy's
"Then we'll just..." The guy with pale skin punched one of the men and they all started fighting each other. You were so terrified your heart couldn't take this at all. You felt everything turning black slowly.

(30MINUTES LATER)
you were in a dark room with two windows which showed it was still pouring rain outside and it begin to thunder and lightening. You were terrified of Thunder especially if you're in a dark room by yourself. You sat up in a bed getting out of it slowly heading towards the door. You slowly twisted the nob and opened it.

You looked and saw a hug dark hallway. You were so scared something might pop out at you or something would break out of nowhere. Your heart was beating so fast you felt dizzy again. You started to hear a group of guy's downstairs talking and hanging out. You took a deep breath heading downstairs slowly. You started to sweat because first you didn't know who House this was and the 7 guy's with the red eyes looked scary, Second it could be those perverted men's house for all you know and 3 it was hot to you. You finally made it to the last step and you saw a group of guy's watching TV laughing."Yah Jungkook give me some cookies I want to try them". The guy with the orange hair asked. The cute guy with the big eyes chucked which was attractive"you already had 5 Jimin" he said grabbing jimins cup. The guy got up and jungkook saw you while standing up."oh hello "he said while smiling Then all the boy's manage to turn around to look at you. You were so nervous.......

(WAS THIS FIRST CHAPTER OK? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL UPDATE CHAPTER 2 IN A BIT)