Chapter Seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN

'Turn round,' Katie said. She grabbed the liquid soap and squeezed it over Paul's shoulders. 

He put the palm of his hands against the glass wall and leaned on it.

The curve of his back felt good as she soaped him down to his buttocks. Katie had never done this to anyone, but a twenty-six year old man . . .

Paul turned his head to look over his shoulder. 'Go on.'

The permission to continue was more like a command. It was as if Katie had no decision to make; the responsibility not hers; the outcome not her fault. A peculiar sense of relief enveloped her. Whatever he decided, it would be okay.

Her slippery fingers caressed the curve of his white bottom, tight strong muscles, a Michelangelo and she stopped. Kneeling on the tiled wet floor she examined every inch of his bum. 

'And the back of my legs, Katie.'

She blinked away the water and soaped down to his ankles. The hope that Paul would keep telling her what to do became stronger. Tell me, tell me, tell me. Don't make me decide.

He turned round and pulled her up to stand before him. His kiss was tender. 'I need to tell you something.'

Katie waited. What she wondered. Bad news? 'Yes,' she whispered.

'I'm hopeless at relationships. I run away.'

'I'm not after a relationship,' she lied and bit her lip.

'There's a lot wrong with me.'

'Trying to put me off?' She put her arms round his neck. They kissed. As she moved against his body, his manhood between his legs touched her hip, sent a jolt through her aching body. She murmured, 'can I ask you something?' 

He kissed her ear which almost made her forget her question. 'Did Mich put her hand on you, down there?'

'Yes.'

'But you've kissed me and I haven't touched you . . .'

'You haven't really looked, have you?' he paused, 'look now.'

Katie breathed out and let her gaze wander down his body. The palm of her hand followed, trailed her eyes as if to make sure this wasn't a dream; slowly feeling the shape of his chest; his abs. In spite of the warm water raining on them, Katie went into goose bumps.

'Touch me,' he said.

Oh my God. Her mind went into mush. It felt heavy, semi erect, pointed away from his body, touched her lower stomach now. She cradled it in her hand as it grew. Got bigger because of her. Nice. The power over a man, not experienced by Katie up till now.

'Paul. I feel faint. Keep hold of me?'

His arm round her waist tightened. The strong grip prevented her falling. He pulled her face up and kissed her. She wanted him to completely take over. 

'Don't worry Katie.' 

That nearly made her cry, into his chest, she still had her fingers cupped around his full erection. Took a deep breath. Got her senses back into some sort of order. She said. 'I love the way you hold me.' Both hands now up on his shoulders. 'The way you hold my bum. Your searching fingers.'

'You like it?'

'It makes me want to part my legs.' She gave a small laugh.