SEQUEL and other books

The second book will be called, "I Say I Can"
It will be up by August 16.

It's will be all about her senior year, there will also be at least 41 chapter which I have somewhat planned out but everything has to have a goal( which is the part I have planned out) and then the supporting stuff all of the juicy bits that need to be written in the moment.

Somethings you can expect, a relationship build between Gage and Delilah, more sarcastic comments, more author- reader interaction which means dedicated chapters, replying to comment, more updates. Let's not for get these.

- growing friendships with girl on the cheerleading team

- prom, and all of the good detail filled writing to go along with it.

- a stronger relation ship with father and sister

- meeting the stepmom for real, like getting to know her.

- fighting with the mom

- the love of ice cream

- hard college choices, like picking a college.

- a somewhat rocky road

- drama ( most likely same amount as in this book)

- an accident (maybe)

Now I said it would be up but August 16, I lied as you are reading this the book was just posted with 1-3 chapters. So go check it out!!

-------

Soon to be werewolf book

Soon to be kidnapping book

And and any kind you guys would want because you guys are deciding!!! You get to choose which on in the comments so vote!!!!!

I love you I'm sorry the book ended so soon, I started in what, February, oh my god that seems like so Long ago but at the same time it feels like just yesterday I posted this book.

Bye see you with my next book.