Chapter 19: Workouts With Gage?

A/n MUST READ BEFORE CHAPTER! VERY IMPORTANT!!

I am honestly so lucky. This all started out as just something to fill up my free time and I honestly didn't think it would get this popular. I want to thank every single person Who has read my book, and who still is. After this I only plan on 11 more chapters. But I have an I'm operant question,

SHOULD THERE BE A SEQUAL? Comment if you think there should be.
---------------
It's been a week sense the game where I hurt my knee. The next champion ship game is in a week. I need to get ready. My knee still hurts but now I'm off the crutches. My limp is almost gone. I need someone to work out with though, someone to push me, to make me do my best.

I can now go back to school with my doctors permission. So I get ready and eat in 20 and I'm at school in 40 after I stopped to get a coffee.

I hop off my bike and look at the school. I don't know what people will say, it's all a guessing game.

I focus on taking one step at a time. Right before the steps that lead to the school I stop and fix my knee brace, making sure it's on tight enough.

I look at the school before sighing. I take it one Step at a time. I almost fall one the faith but someone catches me. I turn my head only to see a smiling Gage looking at me.

I blush slightly. "Hey, right when I need ya."

"You know it."

I smile.

"Do you think you could possibly workout with me?" I ask Gage hoping he'll say that he will.

"Of course."

Gage stands me up on my feet and gives me a small hug.

"How about we start today,after school, my house?"

"Sure"Gage replies,

"I'll see you then" he smiles and walks to his first class.

I walk through the halls slowly watching my leg , making sure I don't hurt it.

I stop by my locker and put in my combination. I grab all of the books and note books I need for my first 3 classes.

I get to the door and grasp the handle in my hand before turning it. I take a deep breath and open the door slowly and as quietly as possible seeing as I'm late and my teacher doesn't like late students.

I step inside the class room and then walk up to the teachers desk.

"Taking it easy on that knee I suppose?"he asks raising a brow.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Okay then go sit down."

I sit and for the rest of the class wonder why I wasn't given a detention slip like I normally would.

*time skip to lunch*

I walk into the lunch room and get a sandwich and a salad. I sit opposite of Brent and next to Zach and Gage.

I walk in and hear the usual gossip, or so I had originally thought.

"Taylor transferred." Brent says.

"Why?" Gage asks.

"He said that  he didn't like anyone here anymore" Brent replies with a slight shrug.

Then he looks at me and says, "it's his loss, you're great and anyone would be lucky to have you."  

I smile slightly and eat my bland sandwich. I am no longer hungry.