Chapter 20: My New Room

A/n IF I DO A SEQUAL SHOULD IT BE IN THE COLLEGE OR HER SENIOR YEAR.

College: brief summary of her senior year maybe 2 chapters on the football season of that year. The next two or three chapters would be on the graduation and picking a college moving in, all of that stuff, and if you want I could add the summer.

High school: would start a week before senior year starts or at the beginning. Depending on your choice. I really have no clue what I want to do with it. If I start in the senior year I would most defiantly have all the loose ends from this book tied up. Like will she ever talk to Zach who knows, not you guys. Okay sorry that was rude.

Message me or comment what all of you think.

I could use that.
The room if hers, the only difference is that the walls are a violet color.

Okay now what all of you are looking forward to..... This chapter!!!!

------------

I drive to Angels house because she's coming with me to my dads.

The drive to angels house is a ten minute one. It's in the oppisit direction of my dads but I really wanted someone to come with me. There are three stop signs and two stop light on the way to her house, I only get stopped at one of the two traffic lights.

When I do get stopped however there is a really annoying guy in the car next to me, he's blaring his music and yelling at me trying to get my attention, I ignore his yells and him in general, not wanting to talk to anyone.

I pull into her long driveway only to see her sitting on the porch waiting for me. She walks up to my car and opens the door, the seatbelt click and then I start the engine once again.

I glance at her and see her smiling at her phone. She is definatly texting Brent. I decied to not talk about that though. At the next stop light im going to talk to her.

"How about some coffee?"

She turns to me and her eyes light up.

"Starbucks?" Angel asks.

"If you want to thats fine with me, I'm buying though." I say laughing.

"Fine be stuburn I'm getting the biggest size though."

"That's okay, I'm stilll paying"

I drive down the busy street to the nearest Starbucks and pull in.

"Drive through or walk in?" I ask Angel.

"Walk in"

I nod my head, pull into a parking space In front of the building and pull the key out of the ignition.

Angel opens her door and I do the same. We walk up to the door and I open it for angel then I follow her.

Angel walks up to the counter and orders something strange, I order a large frozen coffee with whipped cream and then give them my jersey number as my name.

I then pay for both of them and we sit at a table while we wait for our drinks. The  orders are called and then Angel and I leave.

The ride to my dads house is 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. It's in the suburbs and it's tucked away into the trees. It's
A gigantic cabin glass windows covering two whole sides of the house.

On the ride to the house we listen to 96.5 the whole way, we don't do much talking I'm sure she's texting Brent and I'm driving. It's a long twisting road for the last 5 minutes of the drive.