Chapter 5: leaving

Delilah's p.o.v
-----------

After I hear the announcement that I have to board the plane, I say my last goodbyes to Tyler. I'm definitely going to miss Tyler the most. I've been friends with him since  birth, born on the same day, same hospital, an hour apart, across the hall from each other. Our moms met at the hospital and became instant friends , Tyler and me spent every day sense seeing each other at least once a day. I'm defiantly going to miss him. When we were kids we would always 'get married'. I even had a Crush on him in middle school- "please buckle your seat belt and get ready for take off. We will be departing in 5 minutes."

Oh lord help me.

*skipping the flight*

"Hey, honey wake up," poke, "we're here!" Poke, " all right I tried to do this the nice way but that's not working, GET UP NOW OR YOU CANT TALK TO TYlER FOR A WEEK!!"

"You can't do that"

"Yes I can! Now get your butt off this plane and at the luggage pick up or I will take all communication devices away!"

Gosh all I want to do was hold it off a little longer. I want my old life back.

"Fine, fine! I'm leaving! Let's goooo." I say picking up all of my stuff and walking off the plane.

Gosh I really need some coffee. They better have a cafe.

"Mom I'm gonna get a coffee!" I yell looking around for a coffee place, when I almost give up out of the corner of my eye I see.......... Dunkin' donuts!!!

I know what your thinking, why are you so excited the you found a Dunkin' donuts. Well, I don't get all craziness caused by Starbucks I definitely prefer Dunkin' donuts. Anyway, my yummy coffee and food awaits.

I'm really hungry, flights always do this to me. I wait in line and decide what I'm getting.

"Hi, how may I help you, sexy momma?" The cashier named Brent asks.

"First, Brent, let's get something Straight, I'm not interested in anything but my order so, stop with the nicknames. Second I'll have a small Coolatta, a large hot coffee, cream and sugar, a chocolate chip muffin, two chocolate glaze donuts, and a crescent sandwich with sausage,egg and cheese." I say with a smile.

"You gonna eat that all by yourself or can we share?" He says with a smirk, his blue eyes twinkling with mischief as he brushes his brownish reddish hair away from his face.

"Let's get this straight, get me my food and we won't have a problem, on the other hand keep flirting and get hurt." I say in a low voice.

"Wow finally someone stood me up, I've been trying to find an awesome friend, who's a girl, who was defiantly not interested. Oh and I'll get you your food." He says with a smile.

"Hey! Sam! I'm calling a break after I finish this order!!"

With that he makes me all of my food and we sit down at a table.

"So, what's your story."

"I'm Delilah, I'll be seventeen in a month exactly, my sad excuse of a father is forcing me to move to this fine city in New York State, I have one friend named Tyler, I play football, and I'm really hungry. What's your story?"

"I'm 17 as of one month ago, I live in this city, I have lots of friends that are more like family, my foot ball team, I'm a recviver, I go to the only high school in this city so we'll go to the same school, we need a quarterback, and I think it's cool that you play football, you'll have to try out!" He says with a smile.

"Well I just happen to be a state champion quarterback."I say, with my mouth full.

"Cool well my shift ends in about 2 hours, give me your number and then when I get off we can hang out." Brent says.