Chapter 4:Almost Caught

A/N: I know horrible story right but thanks so much for reading. The song reminds me of HTTYD.

Astrid's POV
" Time to wake up my little axehead," My mom called. " Great oh and PLEASE STOP CALLING ME AXEHEAD!!!!...thanks," I replied. That was my daily routine wake up yell at my mom about my nickname oh wait Woohoo yay now I get to go get my axe and embarrass myself in front of Hiccup.

Might as well get it over with I thought to myself, after all it is going to be only for a second. I sighed and started off.

Hiccup's POV
I had just woken up and I realized that I was still at the cove. I was right where I was when the Nightfury was advancing on me. I must have fainted. "O dear I'm going to be in trouble," I started to the forge carefully so not to wake up the dragon. "It needs a name I said to myself," umm what about Let's see Nemo uhh no...Toothless perfect," I don't know why I thought it was perfect ..."I don't know".

I had finally made it to the forge and was wondering if anyone noticed I was gone last night but quickly thought no why would anyone I'm just an extra person here not needed and not wanted

"Well lad yer here early," I heard a voice say.

"well umm I uhh I couldn't sleep" I turned around and saw Gobber.

"Are you sure that's all Hiccup," He added. I hated when people act all nice when really they don't care. It is better to know they are being truthful than lying to make you feel better. " Yes I'm sure."

"Ok"

Then Astrid pulled up to the window. "Hi...is...my cute uhhh I mean axe ready?" She questioned. Still confused. (A/N: Hiccup said still confused)

She looked nervous, probably just my eyes. " uhh ya Astrid I'll go get it."

"You know my name," Astrid said really surprised.

"Uhh ya I mean your here enough times and it's not like I don't hear Snotlout say your name when he uhh ya...plus we use to be friends...but I know you hate me now," She looked surprised and confused when I mumbled the last part she wasn't suppose to hear the use to be friends or the hate me now. " uhh well here is your axe...," she was staring weirdly at something around me or on me," uhh your axe Astrid...you there?" She eventually snapped out of it took the axe and left. That wasn't weird at all I thought.
Astrid's POV
"I can't believe I did that I mean I stuttered which is normal when I'm around him but I almost said he was cute," I told myself when I got back ya talking to myself is a habit ," Not only that but I stared at him." I face palmed myself, not surprisingly I do that quite often now. Great hey lets hope he didn't notice. Then I heard a knock at the door. " Gobber...uhh...what are you doing here!" I stated trying to sound causal, ya not good at that.

"I came to talk about what happened at the forge, you seemed scared, are you scared of the forge." I sighed thank gods he wasn't suspicious of my crush on Hiccup. I guess I'll have to admit that to not raise suspicions it's better then nothing plus he's Gobber I know he won't try to tell anyone. " Well," I started," I guess I'm afraid that my axe will break every time it is sharpened."

"Yer sure that's all," Gobber asked.

"Ya...thatisallbye," I rushed. I realized that that did not help. Wow Hiccup you sure bring the stupidity out of me.

"ummm okay," Gobber answered. Then he left.

"well at least he left."

Gobber's POV

"Astrid scared is not normal. There's something going on and in going to figure it out."

Toothless's POV
Well that human was scared. So scared
He fainted on the spot and well didn't wake up till morning. I wonder what he is doing, I hope he comes back. " Who am I kidding, he probably will just never come. Plus I'm a night fury the most feared dragon I should hate this human no madder how cute he is. Even if he is evil I know he will not tell." Hmm I wonder his name. I know humans have names, I don't because well I never met my parents so never got a name. " Maybe I should name myself, or let the human decide." Human decide well if he comes back."

Hiccup's POV
" Well that was confusing, apparently Astrid hates me more than anyone to stutter like that," I told myself. " sigh, Well I have a full day of beatings and starvation to get started, Great it's going to be the best day ever."
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
LATER THAT DAY. 5:00 pm
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
" Toothless...Toothless," I called. I've got some fish,". I had grabbed the closes fish I had got and went back I know I shouldn't but curiosity got the better of me and a fish is perfect peace offering....right?

Toothless's POV
The Human started calling someone called Toothless. He said he had fish, yum. I watched him as he looked around trying to find him or her. He finally saw me. " Wow", I thought,"Even not trying to be stealthy I am."

"Hey Toothless" the human said, " Don't worry I won't hurt you, Do you want some fish."

Wait he was talking to me. Hey I got a name, Toothless. I like it. " Hey thanks for the name Human."

"Well Toothless your...YOU TALKED!!!!!"

A/N: Cliffhanger mwahahaha well don't be mad. I am working on it the second I finish writing this. Thx for reading. BYE my fluffies and readers

 BYE my fluffies and readers