Part 10-Bye Bye Babe

I was on the set for Lab Rats.I finally decided to start acting,and my friend Billy,Billy Unger,invited me to watch a taping of his show.

"Jesabelle!Over here!"Billy called,motioning for me to join him.He was currently getting his hair fixed.I walked over,smiling.

"Hey,Billy!I like your hair,"I complimented.

"Thanks Jes!How are things with you and Cody?"he responded,striking up a conversation.Billy totally supported Cody and I's relationship,which I loved.I can tell him anything about how things are going with Cody and I,and he'll listen.

"Pretty good,actually.He's going on a short tour around California,so we Skype every night!"

"That's great.Come over here,I'll give you a short tour before everybody gets here!"

"I'm coming Billy,"I shouted,struggling to catch up in my heels.He showed me where the dressing  rooms were and every set for the show.Soon enough,it was time for the taping.The only person from Lab Rats that I had met was Billy,so I would be introduced to the others.

"Hey Billy,my man!"a guy about my age calls,man-hugging Billy.

"And who might this lovely lady be?"he smiled at me,"I'm Spencer.Spencer Boldman."

"I'm Jesabelle.Jesabelle Sanders.Billy's friend,"I smiled.

"Good job Billy,"Spencer tried to whisper,but failed.

Billy laughed,"Actually Spencer,she's dating Cody Simpson."

"Psh,I so knew that,bro,"Spencer rolled his eyes.

"Sure,"Billy and I both commented.

I could tell Spencer and I were going to be great friends,I could just feel it.Soon Kelli Burgland came,and we also got along well.I could tell that when I started acting we would be visiting each other a lot.The taping was over in an hour,since they only had a short scene.We decided to go to Pinkberry.I ordered an oreo frozen yogurt,while everyone else got vanilla.

"So,when did you decide to act?"Kelli asked,taking a spoonful of her yogurt.

"Well,I've always wanted to act...ever since I saw Sharkboy And Lavagirl,"I laughed,thinking of the memories.

"Dang,that movie is beast!"Spencer added,his mouth full.

"Thanks for spitting on me dude,"Billy made a show of wiping off the yogurt.

"Well maybe you'll guest star on Lab Rats someday!That would be awesome!"Kelli exclaimed,throwing her hands in the air.

Everybody at Pinkberry stared at us.

"Is there something on my face?"I yelled,raising my eyebrow.Everyone turned away,focusing on their treat.I smirked.

"Wow,whenever one of us says something random here they'll stare at us longer...I like you,"Spencer winked,wrapping his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.

I laughed."That's nice."

My phone started to buzz in my pocket,so I took it out to read the text.

hey babe-cody

hey codes(: -me

wassup?-cody

at pinkberry with some friends-me

that's cool.can't wait to skype later tonight!-cody

same here.i miss you :( -me

i miss you too angel D: -cody

well,i should get back to my yogurt now-me

its lucky it gets to be in your mouth right now-cody

cause we all know you wish you were-me

you know me ;) -cody

duh...you're my boyfriend?-me

oh hush.eat your yogurt-cody

yes daddy ;)-me

i can be your sugar daddy ;) ;)-cody

eww.eww.eww.bye codes-me

I stopped texting him to realize Kelli,Billy and Spencer were done with their yogurt.Oh well.We got up and I ate my yogurt while we walked around the city.We signed autographs and all in all,it was a good day...except one thing was missing.

Cody by my side.

                                  *************************************************************

At home,I logged onto skype.I looked through my friends that were online.

AussieAustin123

(Austin)

ZendayBay96

(Zendaya)

BooBooBoomer

(Boomer)

Billy.Unger.

(Billy)

Gold.Coasts.Finest.Indeed.

(Cody)

I pressed call on Cody's Skype name and waited.He must of not known he pressed accept,because he was talking to someone else.

"Yeah babe,can you get me the cookies?"Cody called to the other person.

Babe?

"Definitely Codes!"the voice giggled in the background.

Codes?

"Thanks angel!"

That's it.

"Oh hi Cody.You know,I overheard your conversation here,yeah?Let me just tell you,I am no longer your babe.That girl over there is your babe now.Good bye,"I said,about to press the hang up button.

"No,Jesabelle,don't.Babe,please,"he begged.

I hung up.

"Good bye,Cody,"I mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun,dun,dun dun!Mission completed!I'm finally on double digit chapters;YAY!Now,I need your opinion...Should this be 15 chapters?Or 20?Because,all in all,the whole story would be either 35 chapters or 40 chapters.Which one?Watch the video to the side,it's what Codes gave us for Simpson Saturday!And...that's it.My Christmas wish list is this....

Cody Simpson doll.

Cody Simpson blanket.

Cody Simpson life-size cut out.

Cody Simpson bracelets.

Cody Simpson necklaces.

Cody Simpson t-shirt.

Cody Simpson concert and VIP tickets.

Cody Simpson calender.

And last,but not least...

Cody Simpson.

"Yeah right,you can't have me!"Cody calls.

"Too bad,or I'm dropping Ceramic Chicken!"I say.

"You.Wouldn't.Dare,"Cody grits his teeth.

"Oh,I would,"I smile evilly,holding up Ceramic Chicken.

"Okay,you shall have me for Christmas!"

~TriiiSarahTops

In A Heartbeat *A Cody Simpson Love Story*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें