Part 5-Twilight Coincidences

"You know I hate surprises,Cody,"I mumbled into his neck.

I was currently on a piggy-back ride.Carried by Cody.I was blindfolded and my head was in the crook of Cody's neck.

"I know,"Cody chuckled,turning his head to peck my cheek,"But I like them,and we're dating,so you'll have tons of suprises,babe.Trust me."

"It's amazing how I still put up with you,"I smiled,"Aren't I heavy?"

"Your weight is perfect,okay?And we're almost there,so shut up,"he said jokingly.

"Oh,so it's a place,huh?Now I can rule off meeting Alex Pettyfer,"I sighed dreamily.

"The only person you should be all dreamy about is your boyfriend.Who happens to be,oh,I don't know,ME?"

"Mr.Possessive Boyfriend has anger issues."

"Ignoring that.We're here."

Cody set me down in what I realized was grass.Very,very tall grass.I took of the blindfold to reveal a shaded meadow.

"Are we trying to be like Edward and Bella?"I joked,referring to Twilight.

"I've only watched Breaking Dawn..."

"Whatever.It's nice."

"Glad you like it,"he smiled before laying his back down on the grass.

I decided to do the same,except lay my head on Cody's chest.He started to play with my hair,while I traced circles on his stomach.I sighed.

"You okay?"Cody asks me,worry showing through his voice.

"Just fine,baby.Sighing because I'm happy.This couldn't of been more beautiful."

"You couldn't of been more beautiful,"he smiles,leaning down to kiss me.

I gladly kiss him back,running my fingers through his blonde locks.He flipped us over so he was on top of me,gently pinning down my arms.

"Why are you so perfect?"Cody asks to no one in particular,kissing my nose.

He rolled off of me so we were laying next to each other.I turned my head to face his.We layed there for possibly 30 minutes,looking at each other.

"Twilight,"I muttered,laughing quietly.

"Totally,"Cody mumbled back.

Cody pulled me closer to him,keeping his arms around my waist.Kissing my forehead,he said,

"How about a nap in a calm,peaceful-"

I didn't hear what he said after that.I had fallen asleep listening to his rythmic heartbeat.