Part 7-Sketchy Beginnings

I woke up hearing a shriek.I knew exactly who it was;

Michal.

"Eww,you guys are sleeping together!"Michal shouted.

"Shut up or you'll wake mom up,"I hissed.

"She's gone already.But I can still tell her,"he sang.

"Please don't mate,"Cody groaned next to me.

"Fine,fine bro.I won't."Michal smiled popping out of my room.

I turned to face Cody.I raised an eyebrow.

"When did he start saying 'bro'?"I asked.

"Um,we used to hang out a lot when you were...um,you,know-yeah.So he kinda picked up on the word bro."Cody grinned sheepishly,scratching his neck.

"Oh,okay."

"Mhm,so I'm gonna climb over the balcony,and then get dressed...and then we can grab some breakfast.How does that sound?"Cody smiled.

"That's cool.Off you go,"I laughed,pushing him off the couch.

"Hey hey hey.Don't want to break your Cody,do you?"He chuckled,referring to what Alli said yesterday.He climbed over the balcony.

I got up,showered and changed into a Young & Recklesss shirt I got from my photo shoot with them.I also put on some daisy dukes that were ripped on the bottom.I tucked the shirt into the shorts.Next I put my hair up into a high bun,leaving my side bangs out.I slipped on a pair of sunglasses I got in a gift bag from Arthur Christmas.(Picture on the side...duh!)

"Hey Michal,want to get some breakfast with me and Cody?"I asked,playing a game on my phone.

"Yeah,sure sis.Is Tom coming?"

"I can ask Cody if he'll bring him!"I smiled,exiting the game and texting Cody.

can tom come?-me

it's alli.and tom come where? O.o-cody/alli

breakfast.michal is coming.-me

oh,okay.i'll ask codes.sorry i can't go,i'm about to hang out with madison!-cody/alli

okay.bye love!don't forget to ask him-me

yeah,yeah,whatever.bye jes-cody/alli

I put on my shoes and sprayed on some Victoria's Secret perfume.Yes,I am still in love with that store,especially the Love Pink section!Michal and I walked over to Cody's house.

"Jessie!"Tom grinned,running towards me and hugging me.

"Tommy!"I smiled,ruffling his hair,"How are you?Looking good for the ladies?"

"Psh,duh,"Tommy said,"And don't mess with the hair!"

"Hmph!"I said,crossing my arms,pretending I was mad.

"No,Jessie,don't be mad at me,"he pouted,giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh,fine.Only because you're puppy dog face is so irresistable,"I laughed.

"What's so irresistable?"Cody asks,closing the door behind him,"It's me,right?'

"Actually it was Tom,"I grinned,poking Tom's sides.

"Fine then."

"This is like a soap opera,"Michal groaned,putting his head in his hands.

"Yeah...A famous soap opera,"I siad.

Cody's limo came up and we stepped in together.We arrived at a cafe in a few minutes.We sat down in the nearest booth.I ordered a nutella crepe,Cody and Tom ordered pancakes and Michal got french toast.We ate quickly.When Tom was done,he crawled over and sat on my lap.

"If only this was the other way around,"Tommy said,smiling innocently at me.

"Not happening Tom,"I giggled,rolling my eyes.

"Hey!"Cody warned,"That's my girlfriend you're talking too."

"Whatever.You don't phase me,"Tom replied,nestling into me.

I laughed and said,"I think I like Tom better."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to Kk_Laura for inspiring me to keep writing.I was seriously thinking about stopping;no joke.Hope you enjoyed the surprise update,I wasn't supposed to update until next week!